WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking for a long time as they're very interesting and stoic, plus seem to be very reliable. Plus it's my first purchase of 2014.

Here she is, a Vostok Amphibia Ministry 710 with an automatic 2416b movement. Should arrive early next week...........

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
In addition to the nice strap, it looks like you lucked out on the bezel as well. Rather than the standard chrome plated brass one, yours appears to have the upgraded stainless bezel from Meranom.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congratulations! Hopefully this will be the first of many Russians - they're rather addictive!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Here in Arkansas we'd say "Ya done good!". That dial is a really cool one, it's based off of several older dials (or it looks like it is, IMHO) and the bezel is a repro of an older pattern I think. Looks really good on that particular NATO. Congrats!

(Came back to edit this b/c I read it and realized I'd gotten distracted and forgot to complete one sentence and to start another! It's hell getting old :) )

Reactions: KO_81

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here in Arkansas we'd say "Ya done good!". That dial is a really cool one, it's based off of several older bezels (or it looks like it is, IMHO). Looks really good on that particular NATO. Congrats!
Thanks man! Sounds like I picked a good one as my first Russian.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts