WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my first Sinn yesterday (556i special edition with the red seconds hand). I don’t think I would have done so if the forum member I bought it from had not provided some really well thought out pics with the ad. The pics he had convinced me to give the watch a try and I love it – it’s a beautiful watch (love the red seconds hand) and the contrast of the markers and hands against the black lacquered dial is like nothing I have seen in another watch. Very glad I took the leap of faith.

When I’m spending north of $1,000 for a watch I want to enjoy its aesthetics even if it is “utilitarian” (otherwise I’ll just wear my G-Shock). I know it’s a hard thing for online retailers to present their watches in the best possible light when they have a huge volume of watches to post and maintain, but if all I had done is rely on the pics of either Sinn or Watchbuys I don’t think I would have pulled the trigger.

P.S. Some of the best AR on a watch I have experienced.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Enjoy your new Sinn! Looks great on your wrist. What size wrist are you?

Love the seconds hand.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Enjoy your watch mate, I have the same one minus the red seconds hand.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats! There is something about the 556 that no picture will ever capture. It is the ultimate in elegant simplicity at this price point. Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts