WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I started collecting Steinies about 14 months ago, the B Type was the only Nav B style I didn't have. However, following a recent discussion here, it finally grew on me and decided to pick up the 47mm Titanium Vintage variant.

As usual, I'd promptly tested out some straps I had in my collection. These are four I felt work pretty well (apologies for the the crappy pics):

01.jpg

A little closer:

02.jpg

03.jpg

The mandatory wrist shots:

04.jpg

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Congratulations on the Big one !. happy for you.|>

you picked up one of the Nicest B Type.. LOVE the Titanium Case, and all Straps look great on it. my favorites are the first 2 Darker Brown.
maybe someday you'll pick up an Aviation Style Strap (@ 150 mm) ;-)

Reactions: Watchfreek

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
As you know, I'm all for studs on my fieger straps, even if it is not the proper aviation style. Problem is, for this one, i can't find one with matching titanium rivets.....unless I can sandblast them.....like someone we know, nudge. nudge, wink., wink...come on, how about a pic? :D Thinking (hoping) I might be able to find a textured paint that will look like blasted titanium... but that'll be a future project.

It's not surprising you'll like the top two straps - both are Steinhart's. I actually don't mind the original faux (super) distressed leather strap but rarely keep the stocks straps on for more than a day.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
you ask and you shall receive.
here you go

this Strap has been mounted on the Watch for several years, and have Not changed it since.

here's a couple of Winter & Summer shots for ya ;-)

i bet some Beige or Green Canvas will look killer on your Watch.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Congratulations, nice addition to the collection.
Really like the first strap, it has a nice vintage feel to it.

Reactions: Watchfreek

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comps guys. The first one is indeed a very special one, that is not available for sale.

For those who are interested, the second is just the MOB's stock strap - "vintage bronze" (or something like that).

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
VERY NICE
Also your straps look way better than the too much distressed standard strap on the ti model.
While not true, to style I think the watch could also look good on a matte dark grey rubber strap...

Enjoy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts