WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Today I added another watch to my small collection. It's a beautiful preowned Frederique Constant Highlife. This is a smaller version of Highlife, it's 39mm (I actually measured it 38.5mm). I could not find a single review on Youtube or anywhere else of this smaller version. Every single review I saw reviewed the 41mm version. Also, this one is a different shade of blue. A little darker with a touch of grey mixed in. The globe pattern on the dial actually looks much better in real life.

I was a bit worried when I ordered the watch on Chrono24 that scratches and couple of small dings would be very visible. But apparently they were only visible on sellers macro shots. I can't even see them with the naked eye. There are just some signs of normal wear. Watch is still in warranty and came with box and all papers and extra strap and extra links.

I will post a wrist shot later. I have to size the bracelet first.

Here are some pictures of my new watch. (I edited out serial number to avoid any scammers)
Font Book Rectangle Handwriting Eyewear

Eye Light Product Rectangle Cosmetics

Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Everyday carry

Silver White Light Product Black

Watch Analog watch Product Camera lens Reflex camera

Watch Hand Analog watch White Finger

Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Clock

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Font

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Very nice. Congrats. I'm VERY tempted by the Highlife Perpetual Calendar.

Reactions: markot

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats. Beautiful watch by a good company. I had an FC about 4 years ago I reluctantly sold.

Hi everyone,

Today I added another watch to my small collection. It's a beautiful preowned Frederique Constant Highlife. This is a smaller version of Highlife, it's 39mm (I actually measured it 38.5mm). I could not find a single review on Youtube or anywhere else of this smaller version. Every single review I saw reviewed the 41mm version. Also, this one is a different shade of blue. A little darker with a touch of grey mixed in. The globe pattern on the dial actually looks much better in real life.

I was a bit worried when I ordered the watch on Chrono24 that scratches and couple of small dings would be very visible. But apparently they were only visible on sellers macro shots. I can't even see them with the naked eye. There are just some signs of normal wear. Watch is still in warranty and came with box and all papers and extra strap and extra links.

I will post a wrist shot later. I have to size the bracelet first.

Here are some pictures of my new watch. (I edited out serial number to avoid any scammers)
View attachment 16714112
View attachment 16714115
View attachment 16714116
View attachment 16714117
View attachment 16714118
View attachment 16714119
View attachment 16714121
View attachment 16714123

1 - 20 of 63 Posts