WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wassup good people in the house!!!

Just wanna share with you my collection of frogmen....
I only have DW82xx and GW200 in my small collection...
Sorry for the crappy pics!

DW-8200 Collection: I've 5 of them, of which 3 are self-assembled Franken-shocks :-d!!

Group picture........

On the left is a normal DW-8200-1JF model with the letterings painted black, while on the right is the same module but with a scarlet red (dyed) WCCS band and bezel....

Pictured below: Left is a DW-8200BM-1T (Men in Black 2) with Men in Smoke band and bezel which I dyed purple (can't really see :-(), while on the right is a DW-8200MS-8T (MIS) module with a DW-8200AC-9T America's Cup yellow band and bezel set....

Below: The Real Black DW-8200BK-1JF Frogman, with and without flash...

GW-200 collection: I only have 4, and 3 of them are from the 25th anniversary collection....

Master Blue on the left, Brazilian on the right

Glorious Gold on top, Dawn Black below

I am thinking of adding the DW-6300 series and the DW-9900 series as well, but my wallet told me to hold for the moment ;-)
I have other Masters of G in my collection too, but I'll save that for another thread....

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
That's a nice collection of Frogs you have.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
really cool collection:p! What did you use to color the letters on the titanium case? Might be interesting for my little stealth project:

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I like the fact that every Brazilian is unique. I have one and it's just not the same as yours or anyone elses :-d Nice group of Frogman.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
really cool collection:p! What did you use to color the letters on the titanium case? Might be interesting for my little stealth project:

Greetings, Sedi :)
Hi Sedi, do you want to make the whole module black or just the letterings? In my case, i just used matte nail polish (which i don't think will last as the red base colour has started to show!!:oops:)

oh and by the way, thats a superb custom you've got there! since there has NEVER been a negative display Frog..... would love to see the finished product.... in fact i'd love to have one as well :-!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow what a hot collection! :-!

You're making a lot of members here jealous, I'm sure. ;-)
well, my collection is just a small one, i'm sure Sjors or WAH has a bigger (a lot bigger in fact!) collection! :-d

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You're making a lot of members here jealous, I'm sure. ;-)
Holy Moley! :rodekaart Ribbit, Ribbit! :p :-x:-x:-x :p Ribbit....
I'm jealous for sure! You've got a couple I would love to have! b-)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Respect for the real black :)
Frogmen are hard to resist indeed, I am about to purchase my 16th, very nice collection and some rare finds.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Respect for the real black :)
Frogmen are hard to resist indeed, I am about to purchase my 16th, very nice collection and some rare finds.
I wanna see! :-!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi aerysg,

Nice to see a fellow Frogman collector from Singapore.:)
You got some nice 1 there.:-! Hope see your post pictures of your other Master of G soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts