WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a shout out to wonderfully developing website. In terms of content (my limited experience showing) its all very relevant and exciting The graphics are so vibrant colorful and detailed very fresh Check it out|>

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,599 Posts
My G-Shock is a great addition in the G-Shock community. I check several times a day. It filters perfectly out where to find news about new models, special editions and events, etc. Keep up the good work Riley.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
My G-Shock is a great addition in the G-Shock community. I check several times a day. It filters perfectly out where to find news about new models, special editions and events, etc. Keep up the good work Riley.

Cheers,

Sjors
Agree, Thanks Riley. btw any news on the icerc gulfman. :) :)

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Thanks guys. :)

It started as a place to collect all the good G-Shock stuff I find online. I was definitely inspired by Sjors' G-Peopleland. Hopefully, My G-Shock is helping more people discover sites like this and the forums here.

I really appreciate everyone that's helped make it what it is now. I enjoy doing web design projects in my spare time, but without all the other G-Shock fans in the world there wouldn't be much content for the site.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,599 Posts
Hi Riley,

I like the way you jumped into the gap of G-Shock news. We have here mainly the G-Shock discussions, great photo's and some news. Weblogs show articles of new and old models, GMT+9 has the great background articles. You seem to filter out the highlights of G-Shock and that's what makes My G-Shock great and unique.

BTW Riliey... Do you happen to have a Rastafarian model?

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.