WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all!!

well, I promised some pics of my G's... and at last I've been able to spend some time taking photos and posting them ;-) (first time I use imageshack:-x:think::-x))

first of all, my NOS G's, all found in person (a real pleasure)

after these, my modern G's

and to finish with, one that's not mine :-d

I hope you like'em, your opinions are most welcome:thanks:thanks:thanks

Greetings from the Spanish Comando G!!!
toni

·
Registered
544 Posts
Very nice collection! I like the gulfman a lot!

@Sjors: With weatherproof modeling paint you can easily make any DW-6600 look like this. ;-)

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Excellent collection, Toni. You have a good choice of vintage G-Shocks in a very, very, very good condition! :-!

Congrats!

Another Comando G salutes you from Mexico. :)

¡Cada vez somos más, Toni! :-d

¿Encuentras esas bellezas de G-Shocks en Cataluña?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi all!!

thank you very much for your kind comments!!:thanks:thanks:thanks

I've been lucky with older G's because in the border with catalonia there's a small country called Andorra, which has a long tradition of shopping. You traditionally found there what was difficult to find in my town Lleida.

These last months I've been looking around in old shops there, in case they had some old G's, and I must admit I've been lucky :-!:-!

There are still some beautiful G's in one or two shops I know, but for budget reasons I must stay far from them, hahahah. In fact I bought them cheap, 28euros each, the WCCS 30euros, and the ICERC was 60euros.

I've also seen TWO bob marleys, in two different colour combos, 3 or 4 other WCCS in different colours, a rally model (the one without light), and others I don't even remember :-s:-s:-s Prices vary depending on your speaking fluency, your smile, male/female shop assistant, the stars...:-d

Well, I promise I'll post photos if I happen to find myself in one of these shops again :oops::oops:o|

Un abrazo para nuestro honorable y gran representante Vintage!!! del Comango G. La camiseta te queda genial!

greetings
toni

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
...Prices vary depending on your speaking fluency, your smile, male/female shop assistant, the stars...:-d
No olvides los efectos afrodisiacos de la camiseta en las vendedoras del género femenino, Toni. Llévala puesta en la próxima visita.:-d

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Great collection Toni ! Love the NOS Gs :-!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts