WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This model has been around for quite a while already, did not get a chance to try it on, well today I did, and the yellow display version walked out of the store with me. :)

A rather simple, straight-to-the-point time display, no frills kind of G-Shock.

Some like it, some don't...a unique G-Shock that divides opinion. If you noticed, the display color, beige wordings are similar to the DB mudman, wonder why Casio chose to charge us higher when a regular G7600 already has these attributes....:-s

Thanks for reading, on to the pics! ......:)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Looks good pat :-! is that bezel and strap black though i saw one in green.:think:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Yes, I think that's one model that could easily grow on me, very nice :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
I like this one, the dial reminds me of a dw-002.:-!

your right sherms I did not notice at first. but it does remind me of the dw-002 :-!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
This model has been around for quite a while already, did not get a chance to try it on, well today I did, and the yellow display version walked out of the store with me. :)

A rather simple, straight-to-the-point time display, no frills kind of G-Shock.

Some like it, some don't...a unique G-Shock that divides opinion. If you noticed, the display color, beige wordings are similar to the DB mudman, wonder why Casio chose to charge us higher when a regular G7600 already has these attributes....:-s

Thanks for reading, on to the pics! ......:)

Have same model g7600 but the one with the non-yellowish display and red letters. This model really grows on you. It looks very good on the wrist...so much better than any picture i've seen.
Not to mention the functions...very useful alarm with text reminder features which is rather hard to come by now among g shock models except maybe g2900 - this is one practical and very functional watch .:-!
The layout is so straight to the point - Big Day of week display and Large time display as well as complete month and date below it. you get all info in one glance - never straining your eyes.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have same model g7600 but the one with the non-yellowish display and red letters. This model really grows on you. It looks very good on the wrist...so much better than any picture i've seen.
Not to mention the functions...very useful alarm with text reminder features which is rather hard to come by now among g shock models except maybe g2900 - this is one practical and very functional watch .:-!
The layout is so straight to the point - Big Day of week display and Large time display as well as complete month and date below it. you get all info in one glance - never straining your eyes.
My sentiments, exactly! :-!
And I need to figure out the text reminder function...

·
Registered
260 Posts
My sentiments, exactly! :-!
And I need to figure out the text reminder function...
oh, it's really simple once you get used to it. :-! problem is , now I can't seem to do without it ;-) see, I use all the 4 alarms with text reminders - I am really forgetful and these alarms with text feature really help me a lot:-! - don't even have to reach for my cellphone/pda anymore - and I will bet that it will outlast them both since I really bang things around a lot.

regarding the looks - I can't help but "feel" that this watch is like a very well designed tool - very utilitarian. :-! not an item that was designed to be fashionable. :-!

·
Registered
260 Posts
its looks rather bland to me, but i do like the GW-400 style strap.
:) yup, that was my reaction when I saw pictures of it over the net - looks like a DONUT - and bland :-d. but in the flesh, especially when you put it on... it looks good. :) somehow, ( I already wrote this before heheh) the 3 dimensionality of this model just doesn't show up in pictures :-( really baffles me :-(

just my opinion though :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts