WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Humph!!! My GF is in Hong Kong for business and I told her to check out some of the G-Shock shops there that a member here recommended. Well, she did and she got the shop people to send me some pictures as you can see below.

That's good you might think, but then she says that she will not buy me anything because I've spent too much on G-Shock this year. Now, is that cruel or what!!!:-|

I'm really hoping she is teasing and that I will find something under the Christmas Tree. I've kept hinting at the Brazilian Frogman but alas, I doubt that she will get that for me because it is mighty expensive. I love the Red Frogmans and so, so want one or two of those. Wish me luck guys:).

If you could, which would you like???:-!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Nah, she's getting you one. I know it. She's trying to get you to think she won't but you know she will. Prob. waiting for you to respond with..."I can't believe they have a insert model number here Frogman!!!" Then she'll go back and pick it up.

Hope I haven't ruined the surprise. ;-)

Kev

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Gameboy,

Where is this wonderful shop in Hong Kong? Do they really stock up that many Frogmans? I'll be going there soon for holiday and I would definitely want to pay this shop a visit. Please let me know where this shop is located and the name as well.

By the way, I would go for the red Frogman.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Wow, are you sure that's a shop, and not Frogman heaven?! I like all the black ones. :)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I think you have a nice Christmas coming up. :)

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I would buy everything in the 3rd and 6th photo :)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Wow GB2G,

Your Girlfriend is really teasing you (and us)... So many great G-Shock's. Is this Javy's... If so she took a big risk, because I believe taking pictures is forbidden there. I love that red frog with the red face. I also see the Snake Killer. That one is must be awesome in real!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah, she's getting you one. I know it. She's trying to get you to think she won't but you know she will. Prob. waiting for you to respond with..."I can't believe they have a insert model number here Frogman!!!" Then she'll go back and pick it up.

Hope I haven't ruined the surprise. ;-)

Kev
Oooh, please, I hope she thinks like you. If not, I will dump her LOL JK. ;-)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Gameboy,

Where is this wonderful shop in Hong Kong? Do they really stock up that many Frogmans? I'll be going there soon for holiday and I would definitely want to pay this shop a visit. Please let me know where this shop is located and the name as well.

By the way, I would go for the red Frogman.
Yes, but my GF says the prices are very high. I will get the address from her when she gets back and PM it to you, ya. Are u sure you want to go there, it will kill your bank account :-!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow GB2G,

Your Girlfriend is really teasing you (and us)... So many great G-Shock's. Is this Javy's... If so she took a big risk, because I believe taking pictures is forbidden there. I love that red frog with the red face. I also see the Snake Killer. That one is must be awesome in real!

Cheers,

Sjors
Hi Sjors, yes my GF is naughty. She didn't tell me where this is, but the pictures are from the ShopKeeper himself. She told him to email it to me because she didn't know what Frogman I liked.

YES YES, I love that red LCD Frogman, but the Snake Killer is too scary for me to use, ha ha ha.:-!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, are you sure that's a shop, and not Frogman heaven?! I like all the black ones. :)
Yes Lex, if I die then this is my heaven. I think that all Frogman go to heaven, just like dogs, so this is probably what Frogman Heaven looks like.

Yes, the MIB and Ocean Frogs look good, but that RED LCD Frog is calling to me:-d.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Ha ha GB2G,

Women can make things happen that are almost not possible for men, ha ha... I am normally pretty shy, but if I want something I get straight on it. You might be suprised what you can achieve, ha ha.

From what I have heard and read, the Snake Killer must be very beautifull in real. As with the Gold Defender, pictures never can do right, simply because light plays with it. It has something to do with a very thin layer that captures different frequencies light under different angles (as only one wavelength can escape throught the thin layer and the Lambda(can't find the symbol on my keyboard) variates while the angle variates).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Is SnakeKiller that blue one in center?

By the way, did anyone else notice how the price tags are missing. Is this common in this part of the world? Here in US / Canada prices are clearly labeled at plastic holders but this pics have NO price tags at all...

Any reason why not? Just curious really...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Lucky you! Just tell her to choose one for you, it will mean something special for the both of you.

On the other hand, I vote for the black frogman in the first pic.

*She's just kidding with you, she will get you one. Tell her you will marry her next year and she will get you the whole bunch in the pics!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts