Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,031 Posts

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hang on ejc :), look at the functions of the main face. Since when does a mech movement configure like a quartz eta movement like you would find in a swatch or for that matter in a several breitlings.
Ha haa it gets funnier, the dial at 6 is for months and the one at 10 is for days?!?!? I don't think so. Wide awake and bouncing :).

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
In the words of

that famous curmudgeon of the '60s, Emily LaTellya (Ruth Buzzi)
"Never Mind"

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: In the words of

Then it must be late and I'm not making sense. Not to worry, something has been lost in translation. It has been a long day and very unsettling because of the bush fires and the smoke now blanketing the city. Maybe it's lack of oxygen :).

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Oh my gawd..

Then it must be late and I'm not making sense. Not to worry, something has been lost in translation. It has been a long day and very unsettling because of the bush fires and the smoke now blanketing the city. Maybe it's lack of oxygen :).

We're now having problems translating English to English. And I was not able to find an online translator to help.LOL:-D

·
Registered
725 Posts

that famous curmudgeon of the '60s, Emily LaTellya (Ruth Buzzi)
"Never Mind"
Not to be too much of a comedy geek (and please forgive the OT part), but Emily Litella was the late great Gilda Radner on Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update". (I still miss her!)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yes, the "UTC" is quartz per the description. Interesting subdial config - DOW, 24hr, Month - no date

Here's the SUG site - gotto love "the Google" as GW would say.

http://www.sugwatches.com/WatchDetails.aspx?watchid=172&collectionid=62

Also, as a fellow WUS member wrote:

"Please don´t mix up this SUG (Glashütte) with the SUG watches mentioned on our "Affordables"."

·
Registered
3,031 Posts

Not to be too much of a comedy geek (and please forgive the OT part), but Emily Litella was the late great Gilda Radner on Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update". (I still miss her!)
Absolutely correct.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts