WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a while ago, a replacement strap that would fit a DW5600-E that was described as being a lot softer. Is there such a strap, and what do I need to look for? Thanks.

·
Registered
975 Posts
You're thinking of the one made for the GW-5000. I bought one off eBay for around $28 to use on my GW-M5610. It's nice, and definitely a bit softer than the original on the 5610, but I don't believe it's $28 better. Others will disagree.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I thought I saw a while ago, a replacement strap that would fit a DW5600-E that was described as being a lot softer. Is there such a strap, and what do I need to look for? Thanks.
This is the key to Google-fu on this site: search for "site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17" plus your search terms. :)

Googling "site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 softer strap" pulled up this thread as the second hit: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/does-model-have-soft-rubber-pu-2790186.html

...and the GW-5000 strap IS the often-discussed, softer strap that fits most 5600 and DW-, G-, and GW-6900 models.

The "/f17" suffix directs Google to show results from the Casio G-Shock forum first -- leave that off to search the rest of the forum, including sub-forums like "Articles and Tutorials."

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Its the strap of the gw-5000. Havent owned one but wus masters here have high praises for its softness and comfort.

edit: my typing-fu is weak. You got your answer :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts