Registered
10,570 Posts
Bravo - my favourite watch and I have a lot, and owned an awful lot
Its amazing - and as you say, wears much better than the stats might suggest

Watch Analog watch Clock Gesture Wrist

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
So awesome, pretty much perfection on your wrist! Congrats!

Reactions: RSM13

·
Registered
Seiko Alpinist
90 Posts
Wow that takes some serious wrist size to pull it off, well done! Might I ask, what size is your wrist?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Wow that takes some serious wrist size to pull it off, well done! Might I ask, what size is your wrist?
My wrist is 7 inches but it is very flat and wide. I have found that width is more important than circumference in the way a watch looks on one's wrist. The Ploprof only measures 48 MM lug to lug which is less than Submariners, Speedmasters and many other "normal" sized watches. Dont get me wrong...it is a big watch, but wears surprisingly well. Many people who dont think they can pull it off probably could.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I love the dial/bezel combination on the PloProf, I’m just not crazy about the crown/crown guard assembly jutting out so far. Still a very cool and unusual watch. Congratulations.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Do you feel safe wearing this in the water?
totally kidding. That one is the REAL DEAL.
Congrats. How long have you wanted one?
I have wanted one for years but never had the stones to actually pull the trigger because it is so out of the ordinary and not a cheap watch. But then I realized you only live once and the only person that matters how it looks is me - so I found a excellent piece at a fair price and done.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts