WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, and thanks for your time looking at my post:-!.
I've spent the 2 last months trying to decide what would be my next watch; and i know that you guys know how hard these moments are...
I was looking for something that i would wear for working, so it came to my mind gw530 - asked you WUS fellow members some advice on its module and finally decided to purchase one. Great, there goes my moneyo|... well, only a few hours after ordering my new G, a great opportunity of having my Grail just popped up right in front of my eyes- an in mint condition Marathon SAR!!!
Oh man what a week!!! Thank you guys for all your support regarding my doubts about the gw530, you fellow members make this forum a truly pleasant place:thanks. About the pics, always trying to improve:oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks once again for all your recent replies! BTW thank you Kiwidj for your compliment about the gw530 pic. I was trying to show with that pic that G will be my "working partner" for a while - It will be on the "batllefield" by monday morning. Sar will be just for looking.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
A GW-530A AND a SAR, sweet score Dantas :-!:-!. Enjoy them both!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A GW-530A AND a SAR, sweet score Dantas :-!:-!. Enjoy them both!
Thanks Brian:-!. When i asked you about your Tsar and if you had ever used it in hard conditions, i was already thinking of having a Marathon. You were right Gw530 is a great G and i don't think i'll put my sar to "real" work too;-).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts