WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am digging the new forum dedicated to Hamilton watches, so I figured I'd contribute. I love Hamilton's history as a watchmaker and the quality and value of the brand is top-notch. Hamilton was the only US watchmaker that was allowed to be worn by railway employees timing train movements. Needless to say, if your timing is off when directing trains, things get ugly quick!

Anyway - this is my Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro Chrono. It has the 7750 movement, is Swiss made, and keeps excellent time. At 45mm, this beast isn't for the little fellas or the faint of heart. Nicknamed "big sexy," this watch gets more comments than any other watch I've owned at any price point, and I've owned some nice Breitlings, Omegas, and Tags.

The movement can be viewed via the display back. The second I held this watch in my hand, I knew I had to have it. This retails for $1,495, but I got mine for just under $1K.

Pictures:

·
Registered
30 Posts
every time i think ive decided on a watch, something else comes along and changes my mind.

great looking watch-i guess ill have to put this on my list of potentials...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great pictures! I've got the same watch. Currently wearing it on the same strap as you have shown, but I also have the black strap for dressier occasions. I bought mine second hand off eBay but it came in like-new condition. I've been wearing it every day since I got it.

It's definitely a big watch. It's very heavy as well - the first few days I wore it my wrist actually hurt since I haven't worn a watch in a few months.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Wow, I just popped into WUS to find a Hamilton forum!

I've the black dial version of the Maestro D/D.

Reactions: ChiefWahoo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gianna's Dad: where did you buy your Jazzmasters, please? I cannot find any seller who has it in stock :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
Gianna's Dad - Nice watch! I tried on the same one last night.

What's your wrist size?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Great looking watch and pictures!

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
What's the model/part number for this particular Jazzmaster? Also, would you mind mentioning where you bought it? I'm in the market for another watch. Thanks!
You can't just Google image search 'Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro Chronograph' and take it from there?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts