WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Hello All, This is Mohammed Jalal from Hyderabad...This is my first post here..i have been reading this thread since two years. Here i would like to share my hmt pilot pic with you all....before that my special hello and many thanks to Fateh ji, Hari ji, Prashanth ji for such an inspiring forum. Here i am posting my two years old hmt pilot brought from Vehicle Model car Toy vehicle Car Vintage car

· Registered
344 Posts
Good morning everyone!! Its raining in hyderabad since last night...cant sit idle so i started experimenting with my hmt pilot pic which i posted yesterday.
I really like power reserve indicators on mechanical/ automatic watches...so thought how my pilot would look with such a nice feature...i have no knowledge of photoshop so edited the picture in powerpoint to my level best...here i am sharing the same with you all...please let me know how you feel about this. Have a good day :)

Model car Toy vehicle Vehicle Toy Car

· Registered
344 Posts
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well :) Its still raining heavily in my home town...so no chance to go out...and i am in a holiday mood :p
Just thought of playing with my mobile camera i took some pics of my hmt pilot (yes again hmt pilot only hahaha...) here i am sharing the same with you all..hope you like it :) I also would like to know from the moderator and fellow members whether this kind of photography stuff allowed on this forum or not...i am asking this because i am a newbie to this forum...pls excuse if this is not ok.

The beautiful Pilot
Watch Fashion accessory Brand Analog watch

Hmt watches for tough jobs
Watch Space Engineering Fashion accessory Brand

Hmt watches for everyone to be on schedule
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Here is my Pilot, Perume & Prayer beads :)

· Registered
344 Posts
Friends i have one doubt or i could say i need some clarification with regards to watches with no seconds hand....i am planning to put order for hmt sachin watch from hmtwatches.in because i like the dial very much...but i see that there is no seconds hand for this watch....my doubt is how to know whether watch is running or not? Judging this by looking at minutes hand seems to be time taking task...please advice or comment on this. Thanks.

· Registered
344 Posts
Hello everyone...today morning when i was about to wear my pilot on my wrist i got one thought...how my pilot would look in chronograph avatar? :) Because most of the pilot or military watches of other brands i see online are having chronograph feature...infact i love the look of chronos..but not the bulky ones ok...i ran my imagination... took some time out to edit my watch picture and here is the result....as i said i have no knowledge of photoshop..i just edited it using powerpoint...so its not a picture perfect but a conceptual one. Let me know guys how you feel about this :)

Vintage car Vehicle Model car Toy vehicle Car

· Registered
344 Posts
I have always loved watches since i was child...my first vivid memory of my obsession with watch was when i used to sleep at night with my dads hmt tejas tied to my wrist even before i started going to school...however i wasnt lucky like most rich kids in my school who used to flaunt their casio's with its hourly chimes(relatives in dubai..eh)...
Dear Dhaivat....will you make me cry now...(in hindi we say "rulayega kya ab pagle.." )...just take it easy my words..there is depth in your story...i am very much moved....i read it very interestingly it some how reminded me of my childhood favorite TV show malgudi days. I also read Mr. Prashanth Ji's blog very interestingly...how a watch connects people of different geographies to one string is just amazing...thank you for sharing such experiences.|>

· Registered
344 Posts
Hello Friends..today i would like to show one of the beauties from my HMT Quartz collection...its name is "track" model no. "UGSS 07 WD".
Case dia is 40mm (w/o crown); 22mm lug width; about 45mm lug to lug.
This is one my recent collections and I really love this beauty because i like the design of this watch....look at the indices..shiny dial...day date window..and wow look at that red seconds hand..isn't it beautiful? Oh yes indeed it is :) This is still available for sale on hmtwatches.in

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

· Registered
344 Posts
Hello friends...today i would like share one of my best collections (i feel so) with you...its name is hmt shakti....i really love this watch so much that i haven't found this unique piece any where else so far...i bought this from hyderabad hmt factory outlet about 2 years ago....Look at the unique dial design..polishing is done very well..the blue dial with steel indices, steel hands for hours and minutes and red seconds hand...overall this is a peaceful watch with hidden power (shakti)...at the bottom of the dial its written "INDIA 0231 SGCS 05 8" Can some one throw some light on this code? i am really interested to know about it :)

Guys also there is one good news and one bad news about this watch
Good news: I gifted this to my brother-in-law :) (fresh from show room)
Bad news : I gifted this to my brother-in-law :( (i borrowed from his wrist to take some snaps of it today)

Anyways the joy of giving to our loved ones is more satisfactory which cant be described in words :)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

· Registered
344 Posts
Rerouting
This is one of the export variants of the Shakti made by HMT hence the finish, made in 5 Diff colors all of them light shades of red, blue, yellow, green and white.
The code is basically standard one used by HMT for shakti models , 0231 is movement, S-Shakti , G-Gents, C- Chrome, S-Steel Strap( as this case variant normally comes with steel strap, though no straps were supplied for the actual export order, and its being sold with matching leather strap by the importing dealer), 05- case or model number and the last is the dial design which probably should be B .
Hope the info I gave is correct and what you were looking for.
|>
My friend thank you very much for enlightening us on this watch.... this shows how some people go to depths to know about everything that interests them....i didn't expect the reply so soon...thats amazing!!! Now i am more happy that i have had a chance to lay my hand on one of such precious gems from hmt :)

· Registered
344 Posts
How Crazy are We!!!

Hello guys...happy weekend :) today i dont know why but some how i felt some nostalgic with my hmt pilot and a thought was lingering in my mind from quite a few days like what made me to buy this watch and when did i buy it actually.........fortunately my memory is good enough to recollect some good old moments....after my first purchase of hmt quartz watch in 2014 (which eventually i gifted to one of my best friends) some two years back i started diving into depths of hmt history and its present sales....to my utter surprise there is a website of hmt (hmtwatches.in)....i browsed it for few hours looking at each category of watches...some how i felt like buying pilot black dial watch even though i have no idea whats making me to buy it...perhaps it could be the clean and simple design of it and importantly its name "PILOT" catch my eyes.. i decided to put order but unfortunately it was out of stock :( i kept on checking website now and then to see if it was back in stock...i couldn't sleep properly for few days..."i want this watch...and i am going to have it" this was the mantra flashing in my mind....one night miracle happened...when i opened the website at one particular time (look at the picture below to know at what time i put order) god listened my words..ahh!! pilot is back in stock :) without wasting a single second i placed my order..took deep breath...thanked god and slept peacefully :)....in about a weeks day it was on my wrist hurrahhhh!!!! :) :) :)

Now i am a proud owner of three hmt pilots :)

So guys that was my story of owning a hmt pilot watch...do share your interesting stories too...happy weekend :)
Text Font Line Screenshot Parallel

· Registered
344 Posts
Hello friends..hope all are doing well...here is one of my fantasy ad about hmt watches....today morning i took the snap of my "NASS 13 WD" automatic watch which i bought some two years ago at hyderabad hmt factory showroom...never wore this but today i changed the strap of my liking and wore it on my wrist happily :) Have a great day :)

Watch Product Yellow Watch accessory Fashion accessory

· Registered
344 Posts
Jalal, I also have this blue dialed Shakti...and I chose this over blue dialed Pilot ;-)
This watch has good presence ! Case is very good ..simple yet elegant...

It seems one can hear the healthy & robust ticking noise from quite a distance!

I wish you will get this watch once again...
Dear Vikrama, thank you very much...yes i really wish to have this watch in my collection

1 - 20 of 289 Posts