WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3,261 - 3,280 of 6,201 Posts
Hello All, This is Mohammed Jalal from Hyderabad...This is my first post here..i have been reading this thread since two years. Here i would like to share my hmt pilot pic with you all....before that my special hello and many thanks to Fateh ji, Hari ji, Prashanth ji for such an inspiring forum. Here i am posting my two years old hmt pilot brought from Vehicle Model car Toy vehicle Car Vintage car

Good morning everyone!! Its raining in hyderabad since last night...cant sit idle so i started experimenting with my hmt pilot pic which i posted yesterday.
I really like power reserve indicators on mechanical/ automatic watches...so thought how my pilot would look with such a nice feature...i have no knowledge of photoshop so edited the picture in powerpoint to my level best...here i am sharing the same with you all...please let me know how you feel about this. Have a good day :)

Model car Toy vehicle Vehicle Toy Car

Good morning everyone!! Its raining in hyderabad since last night...cant sit idle so i started experimenting with my hmt pilot pic which i posted yesterday.
I really like power reserve indicators on mechanical/ automatic watches...so thought how my pilot would look with such a nice feature...i have no knowledge of photoshop so edited the picture in powerpoint to my level best...here i am sharing the same with you all...please let me know how you feel about this. Have a good day :)

View attachment 9438258
It's looking cool. I never had thoughts of modifying these watches (in concept). You got a brilliant idea.

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well :) Its still raining heavily in my home town...so no chance to go out...and i am in a holiday mood :p
Just thought of playing with my mobile camera i took some pics of my hmt pilot (yes again hmt pilot only hahaha...) here i am sharing the same with you all..hope you like it :) I also would like to know from the moderator and fellow members whether this kind of photography stuff allowed on this forum or not...i am asking this because i am a newbie to this forum...pls excuse if this is not ok.

The beautiful Pilot
Watch Fashion accessory Brand Analog watch

Hmt watches for tough jobs
Watch Space Engineering Fashion accessory Brand

Hmt watches for everyone to be on schedule
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Here is my Pilot, Perume & Prayer beads :)

Friends i have one doubt or i could say i need some clarification with regards to watches with no seconds hand....i am planning to put order for hmt sachin watch from hmtwatches.in because i like the dial very much...but i see that there is no seconds hand for this watch....my doubt is how to know whether watch is running or not? Judging this by looking at minutes hand seems to be time taking task...please advice or comment on this. Thanks.

Friends i have one doubt or i could say i need some clarification with regards to watches with no seconds hand....i am planning to put order for hmt sachin watch from hmtwatches.in because i like the dial very much...but i see that there is no seconds hand for this watch....my doubt is how to know whether watch is running or not? Judging this by looking at minutes hand seems to be time taking task...please advice or comment on this. Thanks.
You can find it by famous hmt "tick tick" sound by holding watch near to ear....

3,261 - 3,280 of 6,201 Posts