WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3,281 - 3,300 of 6,201 Posts
Hello everyone...today morning when i was about to wear my pilot on my wrist i got one thought...how my pilot would look in chronograph avatar? :) Because most of the pilot or military watches of other brands i see online are having chronograph feature...infact i love the look of chronos..but not the bulky ones ok...i ran my imagination... took some time out to edit my watch picture and here is the result....as i said i have no knowledge of photoshop..i just edited it using powerpoint...so its not a picture perfect but a conceptual one. Let me know guys how you feel about this :)

Vintage car Vehicle Model car Toy vehicle Car

I have always loved watches since i was child...my first vivid memory of my obsession with watch was when i used to sleep at night with my dads hmt tejas tied to my wrist even before i started going to school...however i wasnt lucky like most rich kids in my school who used to flaunt their casio's with its hourly chimes(relatives in dubai..eh)... dad was utilitarian and his philosophy was that he would only buy me watch when i really needed it...so i had to wait till i was in 10th standard board to get my first wrist watch which was a simple titan quartz with lume...but to me it was my most precious possession...i was like gollum of "lord of the rings" and that titan was my precious ring..it symbolized that i was big man now, i was important, my time was important, and i realized philosophy behind why dad took so long to buy me my own watch..god' that feeling was sweet...many years have passed since that first titan...coming to year 2015...my favourite time pass was window shopping watches on amazon and flipkart...now those who use amazon knows that they flash products on your home page based on your interest and your browsing history -and there it was in all its glory "the black hmt pilot".... I was like do they they still make this hmt watches?...and the reviews of pilot on amazon were like awesome- those who havent read them i suggest do read- people have written their nostalgic stories about this watch...so i bought it and boy i fell in love with that damn thing...it somehow reminded me of my past..those 80s and 90s...the days when you went with your entire family to std booths to make that monthly telephone call to relatives and you had to literally stand in line at std booths...those days when there was personal touch to everything we did...writing those blue inland letters to relatives...your first crush in school and how you tried to look at her in between classes trying to make sure that no one sees you looking at her...this watch reminded me of that innocence and purity which i somehow miss in this facebook and twitter era...those days that i thought were lost forever! Except they werent- thanks to hmt....and then it were raining hmts in my collection...one after another...postman arriving every week with those red boxes...let me show you my treasure of pilots...

the coveted green pilot
Watch accessory Watch Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

My pilots in all their glory - all bought last year when hmtonline was making them available..

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Gauge

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Personal protective equipment

My daily companion - white pilot

Watch Watch accessory Text Analog watch Material property

I also bought that casio which rich boys used to flaunt in school just to satisfy my childhood craving...eeeee...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

I have always loved watches since i was child...my first vivid memory of my obsession with watch was when i used to sleep at night with my dads hmt tejas tied to my wrist even before i started going to school...however i wasnt lucky like most rich kids in my school who used to flaunt their casio's with its hourly chimes(relatives in dubai..eh)...
Dear Dhaivat....will you make me cry now...(in hindi we say "rulayega kya ab pagle.." )...just take it easy my words..there is depth in your story...i am very much moved....i read it very interestingly it some how reminded me of my childhood favorite TV show malgudi days. I also read Mr. Prashanth Ji's blog very interestingly...how a watch connects people of different geographies to one string is just amazing...thank you for sharing such experiences.|>

Jalal,

Love the powerpoint-shopping! ...but one of the reasons I love my Pilot is that it's so simple, so I definitely prefer the plain look :)

Hello everyone...today morning when i was about to wear my pilot on my wrist i got one thought...how my pilot would look in chronograph avatar? :) Because most of the pilot or military watches of other brands i see online are having chronograph feature...infact i love the look of chronos..but not the bulky ones ok...i ran my imagination... took some time out to edit my watch picture and here is the result....as i said i have no knowledge of photoshop..i just edited it using powerpoint...so its not a picture perfect but a conceptual one. Let me know guys how you feel about this :)

View attachment 9470346

Hello Friends..today i would like to show one of the beauties from my HMT Quartz collection...its name is "track" model no. "UGSS 07 WD".
Case dia is 40mm (w/o crown); 22mm lug width; about 45mm lug to lug.
This is one my recent collections and I really love this beauty because i like the design of this watch....look at the indices..shiny dial...day date window..and wow look at that red seconds hand..isn't it beautiful? Oh yes indeed it is :) This is still available for sale on hmtwatches.in

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

3,281 - 3,300 of 6,201 Posts