WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3,301 - 3,320 of 6,201 Posts
Hello Friends..today i would like to show one of the beauties from my HMT Quartz collection...its name is "track" model no. "UGSS 07 WD".
Case dia is 40mm (w/o crown); 22mm lug width; about 45mm lug to lug.
This is one my recent collections and I really love this beauty because i like the design of this watch....look at the indices..shiny dial...day date window..and wow look at that red seconds hand..isn't it beautiful? Oh yes indeed it is :) This is still available for sale on hmtwatches.in

View attachment 9491202
View attachment 9491210
View attachment 9491218
View attachment 9491226
That's one fantastic Quartz Jalal!! Beautiful grey dial...
Unfortunately though, because of shifting focus to quartz watches led to the present situation of HMT...

This is the centenary year release of HMT Jubilee for CTC (Calcutta Tram company). Established in 1880 the Trams still run in Calcutta (I dont like to call it Kolkata). This was relased in 1980. I can proudly say that this is one "Collector's Peice".

One of the most prized possession.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

This is the centenary year release of HMT Jubilee for CTC (Calcutta Tram company). Established in 1880 the Trams still run in Calcutta (I dont like to call it Kolkata). This was relased in 1980. I can proudly say that this is one "Collector's Peice".

One of the most prized possession.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
But it says you're from Mumbai - as a local you should know it's Bombay ;-)

Hello friends...today i would like share one of my best collections (i feel so) with you...its name is hmt shakti....i really love this watch so much that i haven't found this unique piece any where else so far...i bought this from hyderabad hmt factory outlet about 2 years ago....Look at the unique dial design..polishing is done very well..the blue dial with steel indices, steel hands for hours and minutes and red seconds hand...overall this is a peaceful watch with hidden power (shakti)...at the bottom of the dial its written "INDIA 0231 SGCS 05 8" Can some one throw some light on this code? i am really interested to know about it :)

Guys also there is one good news and one bad news about this watch
Good news: I gifted this to my brother-in-law :) (fresh from show room)
Bad news : I gifted this to my brother-in-law :( (i borrowed from his wrist to take some snaps of it today)

Anyways the joy of giving to our loved ones is more satisfactory which cant be described in words :)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Hello Friends..today i would like to show one of the beauties from my HMT Quartz collection...its name is "track" model no. "UGSS 07 WD".
Case dia is 40mm (w/o crown); 22mm lug width; about 45mm lug to lug.
This is one my recent collections and I really love this beauty because i like the design of this watch....look at the indices..shiny dial...day date window..and wow look at that red seconds hand..isn't it beautiful? Oh yes indeed it is :) This is still available for sale on hmtwatches.in

View attachment 9491202
View attachment 9491210
View attachment 9491218
View attachment 9491226
This is a lovely watch, even the crown on this is very taught fully designed to go with the mode TRACK...
And one of the brightest lumed hands from hmt stable.

cheers

Hello friends...today i would like share one of my best collections (i feel so) with you...its name is hmt shakti....i really love this watch so much that i haven't found this unique piece any where else so far...i bought this from hyderabad hmt factory outlet about 2 years ago....Look at the unique dial design..polishing is done very well..the blue dial with steel indices, steel hands for hours and minutes and red seconds hand...overall this is a peaceful watch with hidden power (shakti)...at the bottom of the dial its written "INDIA 0231 SGCS 05 8" Can some one throw some light on this code? i am really interested to know about it :)

Guys also there is one good news and one bad news about this watch
Good news: I gifted this to my brother-in-law :) (fresh from show room)
Bad news : I gifted this to my brother-in-law :( (i borrowed from his wrist to take some snaps of it today)

Anyways the joy of giving to our loved ones is more satisfactory which cant be described in words :)

View attachment 9501538
View attachment 9501546
View attachment 9501562
Lovely Pic.

View attachment 9501538
Rerouting
This is one of the export variants of the Shakti made by HMT hence the finish, made in 5 Diff colors all of them light shades of red, blue, yellow, green and white.
The code is basically standard one used by HMT for shakti models , 0231 is movement, S-Shakti , G-Gents, C- Chrome, S-Steel Strap( as this case variant normally comes with steel strap, though no straps were supplied for the actual export order, and its being sold with matching leather strap by the importing dealer), 05- case or model number and the last is the dial design which probably should be B .
Hope the info I gave is correct and what you were looking for.
|>

Rerouting
This is one of the export variants of the Shakti made by HMT hence the finish, made in 5 Diff colors all of them light shades of red, blue, yellow, green and white.
The code is basically standard one used by HMT for shakti models , 0231 is movement, S-Shakti , G-Gents, C- Chrome, S-Steel Strap( as this case variant normally comes with steel strap, though no straps were supplied for the actual export order, and its being sold with matching leather strap by the importing dealer), 05- case or model number and the last is the dial design which probably should be B .
Hope the info I gave is correct and what you were looking for.
|>
My friend thank you very much for enlightening us on this watch.... this shows how some people go to depths to know about everything that interests them....i didn't expect the reply so soon...thats amazing!!! Now i am more happy that i have had a chance to lay my hand on one of such precious gems from hmt :)

How Crazy are We!!!

Hello guys...happy weekend :) today i dont know why but some how i felt some nostalgic with my hmt pilot and a thought was lingering in my mind from quite a few days like what made me to buy this watch and when did i buy it actually.........fortunately my memory is good enough to recollect some good old moments....after my first purchase of hmt quartz watch in 2014 (which eventually i gifted to one of my best friends) some two years back i started diving into depths of hmt history and its present sales....to my utter surprise there is a website of hmt (hmtwatches.in)....i browsed it for few hours looking at each category of watches...some how i felt like buying pilot black dial watch even though i have no idea whats making me to buy it...perhaps it could be the clean and simple design of it and importantly its name "PILOT" catch my eyes.. i decided to put order but unfortunately it was out of stock :( i kept on checking website now and then to see if it was back in stock...i couldn't sleep properly for few days..."i want this watch...and i am going to have it" this was the mantra flashing in my mind....one night miracle happened...when i opened the website at one particular time (look at the picture below to know at what time i put order) god listened my words..ahh!! pilot is back in stock :) without wasting a single second i placed my order..took deep breath...thanked god and slept peacefully :)....in about a weeks day it was on my wrist hurrahhhh!!!! :) :) :)

Now i am a proud owner of three hmt pilots :)

So guys that was my story of owning a hmt pilot watch...do share your interesting stories too...happy weekend :)
Text Font Line Screenshot Parallel

Hello friends..hope all are doing well...here is one of my fantasy ad about hmt watches....today morning i took the snap of my "NASS 13 WD" automatic watch which i bought some two years ago at hyderabad hmt factory showroom...never wore this but today i changed the strap of my liking and wore it on my wrist happily :) Have a great day :)

Watch Product Yellow Watch accessory Fashion accessory

3,301 - 3,320 of 6,201 Posts