WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4241 - 4260 of 6149 Posts

· Registered
658 Posts
That appears to be the real HMT site, back again.
I don't trust it. Why the domain change. Put a watch in my cart and got an error going to payment. Looks like someone just saved a copy of the real site and is trying to pass it off as the real thing.
Anyone able to support that it is real?

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,242 ·
Hi, wanted to check if Official web site of HMT Watches | HMT Watches is an authorised HMT's website, as on the original website - https://www.hmtwatches.in/, all watches are no longer available now?

Surprised because there are spelling mistakes, availability of old & rare watches etc on the Official web site of HMT Watches | HMT Watches that looks like a spoof to me, but want to check if anyone ordered from this recently?
I did a domain lookup. Its a go daddy website. I feel it is suspect and I would wait and watch.

The original website is still alive with the technical issues banner. The original websites credentials are also legit with the address at HMT BHAVAN etc.

This new one seems to be a snapshot copy of an older version of hmt watches.in website and does not reflect the huge amount of categories etc made later. HTH

· Registered
542 Posts
That appears to be the real HMT site, back again.
I don't trust it. Why the domain change. Put a watch in my cart and got an error going to payment. Looks like someone just saved a copy of the real site and is trying to pass it off as the real thing.
Anyone able to support that it is real?

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
Hi, wanted to check if Official web site of HMT Watches | HMT Watches is an authorised HMT's website, as on the original website - https://www.hmtwatches.in/, all watches are no longer available now?

Surprised because there are spelling mistakes, availability of old & rare watches etc on the Official web site of HMT Watches | HMT Watches that looks like a spoof to me, but want to check if anyone ordered from this recently?
I did a domain lookup. Its a go daddy website. I feel it is suspect and I would wait and watch.

The original website is still alive with the technical issues banner. The original websites credentials are also legit with the address at HMT BHAVAN etc.

This new one seems to be a snapshot copy of an older version of hmt watches.in website and does not reflect the huge amount of categories etc made later. HTH
HMT website is going to be restructured to HMT Ltd. and there will be no more "HMT watches.co.in".
All the remaining watches will be sold by HMT once the new site becomes operational. Advised to have patience till such time and do not fall prey to impersonators.

· Registered
271 Posts
Hmt Janata Devnagari

27 Feb Birthday of eminent Marathi Poet V.V.Shirwadkar (Kusumagraj) ,is celebrated as the Marathi Language Day in the Indian state of Maharashtra and Goa.
Best wishes to all with a Janata which has close ties to Pune too.

View attachment 11011578

What a coincidence Jalal-akbar , or did you know?
Didn't know this date.

I'll wear my Janata devanagari art deco style tomorrow.

· Registered
344 Posts
Hmt Janata Devnagari

27 Feb Birthday of eminent Marathi Poet V.V.Shirwadkar (Kusumagraj) ,is celebrated as the Marathi Language Day in the Indian state of Maharashtra and Goa.
Best wishes to all with a Janata which has close ties to Pune too.

What a coincidence Jalal-akbar , or did you know?
It is purely coincidence :) Thanks for the new information Sir.

4241 - 4260 of 6149 Posts