WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

5961 - 5980 of 5987 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Them gandaberunda watches are nice, i'd love to own one. If only HMT would sell worldwide, they are missing out on so many sales!
It might be due to HMT being out of the watch business now. There's no new manufacturing and the offerings on their site are being made from remaining parts. My understanding is that at their height, they made hundreds of watches per day, but now it's no more than five. It would certainly increase their profit margin though.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Dear HMT fans,

Very sad to break the news of sudden demise of one of the renowned HMT Collector, Mr. Prashant Pandey. He succumbed to Wuhan Virus (COVID) in Bengaluru.
Though I have met him only for a couple of times, he was a nice gentleman and I remember his passion for HMT.
HMT fans will miss you Prashanth.
Pray to the God almighty to give sadgati to his soul. Om Shanti.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Dear HMT fans,

Very sad to break the news of sudden demise of one of the renowned HMT Collector, Mr. Prashant Pandey. He succumbed to Wuhan Virus (COVID) in Bengaluru.
Though I have met him only for a couple of times, he was a nice gentleman and I remember his passion for HMT.
Thanks for letting us know ... it is very very sad new ... I have dealt with Prashant here for several yrs and have traded watches with him ... he was a fine gentleman and will be missed by me ... my thought and prayers are with him and his family ... God bless ... paul

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is incredibly shocking news. Prashant was the definite HMT expert among Indian watch collectors. One of the greatest.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
This is incredibly shocking news. Prashant was the definite HMT expert among Indian watch collectors. One of the greatest.
yes very sad ... a few other members from India we have not heard from in awhile ... hoping they are ok .... our thoughts and prayers ...... p

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dear HMT fans,

That's terrible. I knew things were horrible in the North. Sad that even Bangalore is in bad shape. I hope this is done and dusted soon. Hope everyone get vaccinated ASAP.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am deeply saddened by this news...Prashanth was a nice person. In fact my fascination towards hmt started after seeing his youtube videos and reading his blogs. With out a miss he used to answer my queries. Great loss for hmt lovers community. May his soul rest in peace and may god give strength to his family.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for letting us know ... it is very very sad new ... I have dealt with Prashant here for several yrs and have traded watches with him ... he was a fine gentleman and will be missed by me ... my thought and prayers are with him and his family ... God bless ... paul
I've been heartbroken about his passing. Prashant was generous to me with his time and knowledge of HMT watches. He shared advice when I was purchasing my first two HMT's and we communicated a few weeks ago. Godspeed. 💔

·
Registered
87 Posts
I should take a moment to share my appreciation to Hari (@hari317) for facilitating the purchase of my new HMT Pilot and Kohinoor watches with warranty papers and original purchase invoices. 🙏

5961 - 5980 of 5987 Posts