WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know, I know...more homages? Good grief eh?! But I like my watches. This is a portion of my collection I have and decided to take some pictures of them with my camera I got from Black Friday. Please don't make fun of my camera skills. I know they are horrible.o|

The first one is my Sottomarino Italia Pilot Chrono. I got this in the mail last week actually. It was about $115 delivered. From my memory - which is terrible - they had this watch on sale on part of a promotion for $95. But anyways, I wore this out and I got a lot of compliments, usually from men. IMO, it's a value pilot chrono. It was worth it.

Next, is the Getat homage to Oris. It's a very substantial watch, super thick and chunky. Definitely an eye catcher. I think most compliments came from older women who thought I was rich wearing this watch. I am far from rich. Like...really far from it.

Another Getat, is a custom phantom homage. This is probably my favorite and gets the MOST looks. Double takes. My brother came over with his Omega PO and took 3 takes. This is the watch that gets girls. I know, I know. I sound like a total *ass* but I am just being literal here. Younger girls love this watch. I love this watch! And my strap!

Last and certainly not least...is the homage made by our very own local, SquishyPanda. Properly named "Air Militare" in my opinion. The strap on there is very thick and is more of a rustic brown color. Sorry, my photographic challenge didn't allow me to take pictures worth posting on here with the strap without embarrassing myself. My pictures do the watch no justice. But I have an incoming stealth black strap to go with the Air Militare, with beige stitching.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Squishy...miss this don't ya govna?

Oh..and uh...I don't know where that "dumb test" link/picture is coming from. But I wouldn't take it. I would hate to have a computer quiz on the internet tell me how dumb I am. But hey...whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very nice! I really like the Getat homage to Oris and wish I picked it up when he was offering it. Hopefully I can find one.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.

The comments are just a plus. I don't wear these to get them, but it's nice when someone notices. I buy these watched because they serve the purpose of telling time and well...look great. And they are even a better value.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts