WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd show off my growing collection!

Left: Sheaffer Ferrari Scuderia Fountain Pen
  • Picked this up this week in London while I was visiting the Design Museum Ferrari Under the Skin exhibit! - nothing out of this world, but a very cool and solid fountain pen and it came in an awesome case!
Center: Montblanc Meisterstück gold Rollerball
  • My dad got this a long time ago and passed it down to me before I went off to college (along with my GMT Master II actually). So, it's probably from the 70s, still works perfectly!
Right: Montblanc Meisterstück Ag 925 Silver Ballpoint
  • Received this from my best friend's parents for college graduation, using it now in Law School!
Definitely looking to learn more about high quality pens, love window shopping the Montblanc collections!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1. How about a nice vintage pen to go with your growing brood? I love the old Parker 51 and write with one every day. Great old tech that still works.
I’m definitely into looking at vintage pens! The two MB’s were gifts, but I quickly found that there is nothing like writing with a nice pen! Definitely going to keep searching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
124 Posts
You're right. Once you discover how enjoyable writing with a good pen can be, there is no going back. Strange as that seems to some people. Like my wife. Lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great little collection! I'm prepping for the LSAT right now, and I've been using my own montblancs. Hopefully they'll give me good luck!

Reactions: SaMaster14

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great little collection! I'm prepping for the LSAT right now, and I've been using my own montblancs. Hopefully they'll give me good luck!
Thanks, and good luck on the lsat!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I too have a MeisterStruck rollerball, mine is circa 2006 though. Before I got it I was in the thought that a pen is a pen is a pen. I was sooo wrong. I don't use it often though. I'm in remodeling sales and I don't want to lose it while on a job site.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked up 2 new refills for my MB. Nice to have it back in service!

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added to my collection already! Picked this up at Harrods at Heathrow!

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New addition! Visconti Homo Sapiens magma ballpoint pen - a gift from my law school graduation... already helping me mark up my Barbri books studying for the bar exam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts