WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little collection
Nothing great here i know but im on a very humble budget indeed ... some experienced guys may laugh but i like what i got and am always aiming to get better watches..
Theres a few o.k watches and some are just in there for sentimental reasons or because ive had them for years and some for particular purposes
Im saving up for a bog standard tag heur off a mate and have one nice tissot being repaired
I hope some of you can enjoy my beginners collection

·
Registered
15,472 Posts
Nice! You love watches, any watch don't much care which/what, you're in, thx for posting!!

Reactions: kernowworld

·
Premium Member
10,842 Posts
Great collection, plenty of variety, well done! Anybody who laughs is not a true watch enthusiast, everybody started somewhere. You'll fit in GREAT in the G-Shock forum too!!!

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Lots of cool watches there! Welcome.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Reading these forums you can almost begin to think its normal to have a Rolex, an Omega or two, a Jaeger Le Coutre and a few other watches costing thousands of £'s.

Good luck to those who can afford it but I think the sales corner here is so populated here as people buy a watch that they are infatuated with and then realise they can't afford.

It's a good collection you have, if it were mine I would reduce the size of the collection and use the money to get a few you really want.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Just enjoy your passion.
Great collection.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Nice collection. You pretty much have every type of watch covered i.e. dress watch, dive watch, chronograph, blue dial, fitness watch (the rip curl I think) and more. Maybe your watches deserve a nice big watch box where they can be proudly displayed!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
many thanks guys ....... need to buy a watch box really ....... have bought a lovely bulova since these pics and another g-shock

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
If you root around on the fora you'll find some inexpensive DIY watch boxes that work quite well. Don't forget to post pics of the new acquisitions.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Man, that's a great-looking collection! I especially like the one on the ribbed dive strap bottom row, far right. Excellent variety, and don't knock "sentimental." It's a better reason to keep, and wear, a watch than a lot of others.
Well played!

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Great collection and enjoy the forums. A true WIS gets as much excitement from his new $150 swatch as he does a $15k BP. It's not about the money.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
a really nice and modest early post -so refreshing -a guy who just loves watches without pretence - well done -you will get on fine here - it is a shame your grandad didn't leave you a patek though [ mine didn't either];-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts