WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post some updated pics of my humble collection.
Maybe it can inspire to some crazy buying ideas for you other WUS G members ;-) *spend spend spend*... *hide from wife*

(3 non G and 1 non Casio made it as well)

Sorry for the poor pic qual :-(

I know.. I know... I have to fix the time on ALL of them.. o|

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wow bud. Your humble collection is pretty impressive! I like all the Masters of G' both old and new that I'm seeing.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice variety and some excellent pieces! Looking good!
Thank you hoochy! Hard to focus on only one type.. so many nice models out there!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow bud. Your humble collection is pretty impressive! I like all the Masters of G' both old and new that I'm seeing.
Thanx Locomoco! Old Gs seems timeless I think.. They make a nice wrist watch indeed! I just wish I started in 1983.. buying 2 of every model.. one for use one for storage.. :roll:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
If there are any watches in your 'humble collection' that you do not want, I'm willing to take them off your wrist. :-! Mansrow might even like one or two of them....:-d

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Really nice collection :-! Lots of different times showing there too, :think: you obviously do a lot of international travel. :-d

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Very cool. I like the Bling too ;-).

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Since the previous glimpse, I saw you have some excellent pieces there, Cutepape. :-!

You have both Transformers! b-)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really nice collection :-! Lots of different times showing there too, :think: you obviously do a lot of international travel. :-d
Thanks Artistmike :)

I actually did a lot of time zone travel in my last job.. but no excuse now. First now a few weeks ago that I... ehum... found the keys to the two cases after we moved from IRE to SWE.. I misplaced them during the move and didnt want to break the lock.. silly enough the keys where infront of my eyes the whole time! o|o|

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since the previous glimpse, I saw you have some excellent pieces there, Cutepape. :-!

You have both Transformers! b-)
Im so happy that I got hold of the 6900 Transformers.. I was stupid enought only to buy the 5600 when I had the chance... Our DJ saved me big time and offered his time to fix it! :thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi , Great collection I especially like the 5500's , don't have any yet . Can you tell me whats hiding in the second case , bottom far right , seiko ?? :-s

best regards Scott.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
That's a great collection :-!. Good variety as well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts