WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up from a member of this site. The strap is by Red12 and it is very comfy, so I'll be wearing this for awhile. It has a Unitas mech movement. The pics were taken against a 72" longboard skateboard that I made last fall.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bought the same model about a year ago new. Have thought about selling it a few times but just can't get myself to do it. It's not one your typical cheaper Invicta Russian Divers. Great movt and build quality in that watch

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I owned the 2625 for about 4 years and ended up selling it about 2 months ago. Very large well built diver. Enjoy!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice watch!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Two hot items! b-)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice watch! I have an early quartz version of the same piece (also purchased from a WUS member, thanks Ken!) and these watches are fun. I can't see why some people collect dozens of RDs in wacky fashion colors, but the original military-inspired piece is very cool. Yours looks great on leather, that's how I wear mine too...

Eric.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I promised myself to be a better Nasty1, so no comment...BUT your board looks like one smooth ride, very nice :)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Iv'e been wearing it everday and love it. I thought it might be to big, but with the Red12 stap, I find it comfy. The strap is getting a darker patina with time. The power is very consistant at 48 hours and 20 minutes with a full wind. It keeps good enought time to not notice a difference and since there is no second hand, I can't really tell how precise it is.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
The Invicta #2625 is a very cool oversize piece that has an interesting story behind the watch. I have not had mine on in months . . . just gave it a wind and put it on. Here are a couple of poor pics of mine! Incredibly decorated and skeletonized movement.:-!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts