WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
11,978 Posts
Nice! I wish I had another new watch for everytime I said something like "This is my last watch of the year" Oh yeah I do.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! I wish I had another new watch for everytime I said something like "This is my last watch of the year" Oh yeah I do.
This is a watch I only plan on wearing at fancy occasions, partly due to the mineral glass crystal. I wish Bulova would made these in Sapphire crystal.

As for that, I don't know why more watches aren't. Sapphire isn't that pricey.

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
12,617 Posts
Here’s mine from BF for less than a movie theather for two

Sent from Cyberspace Central Command

·
Premium Member
7,012 Posts
Congrats! Mine says hi:

It's a fantastic watch, and the ultra-smooth seconds hand is mesmerizing.

I hope the last watch of the year is a Mido Commander II chronometer I ordered during the Black Friday nonsense for $400. But, with how this holiday season has been going, I can't make any promises. :)

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
This was SUPPOSED to be my last watch purchase of the year...(I don't count trades...they are "money already sunk"...)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

...but then THIS sale came along...and I couldn't pass up the 15% off until 8PM EST last Wednesday on eBay...my first Hammy...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

...and then STUPID Cyber Monday happened, and another eBay 10% off everything sale...and a Mint condition, discontinued (I believe) BFK model became available for $200 (after discount)...

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

...so THAT is supposed to be my "FINAL" or "LAST Watch of the Year"

...but yeah, I'm the one who pulled the trigger on this from the WTT forum...(I LOVE discontinued items in Mint/near Mint condition...)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

...but again, this one doesn't count, because it was a trade, and is already a "sunk cost"

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very nice!! My last of the year is a G-Shock DW-5600BB-1. Unless of course...there are more deals!!

·
Premium Member
73,787 Posts
Nice looking way to finish 2018 off. I think I'll join you Tim as I've just seen my latest CC statement and it's ouch time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts