WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Mitch posted the watches were going out via UPS I cringed having several bad experiences but went with the flow. I have been watching tracking overly anxious for the watch and today they post its been rescheduled out by one day. WHAT?? Why is second day air NOT second day air in their world? I realize its a busy time of year but...its their job to get it right. Never again with these clowns! :) The US Post Office is a much better way to go and cheaper. OK Rant over. I feel much better now. :-D

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
The same thing happen to me. The watch was schedule for tuesday 26
later was reschedule for wednesday. The thing is that I paid overnight
that really sucksO|

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Mine was rescheduled to 12/28 for three day delivery, something to look forward to after Christmas, I just wonder what number mine is.santasmile

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Mine was pushed back as well to the 27th.

I can understand the 26th, but IMHO, the 27th means that UPS owes Mitch a chunk of refund.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I went the ground option. I know how they work. So mine is scheduled to be delivered 12/28. It is stuck in Jacksonville, FL since 6:18 am this morning.

I would agree that USPS is much better on overnight, etc than UPS is.

Stephen

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Sorry, guys. We worked like maniacs to get them out quickly, and this is what happens.

Mitch
This is not your fault Mitch and we all know it!!!!!!!! You work your a** off and it is greatly appreciated by me for sure!!!!! :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks |> |> |> |> :gold :gold :gold

Once you UPS picked them up it was out of your hands!!!!!!

Again :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks for the fantastic job and customer service.....one of the rare companies that do both well!!!!! :gold :gold :gold |> |> |> :-! :-! :-!

santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile

Stephen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts