1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
63 Posts
And it was a very good decision. This dial is very good condition and doesn't need to be restored.
Great work on the case, specially for those of us who don't like beat up cases. In my opinion, the final look is very good! Probably to best one you showed so far.

·
Premium Member
13,455 Posts
I would say 1966-1968 but that is my rough guess. Great watch and great movement also great restoration job

Reactions: Sansoni7

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tks for your comments.
FreddyNorton, i have several restored watches and I can not remember exactly what was done in each one of them. In this one, I believe the box has been restored.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi YuriyV

I'm not a watchmaker. I hand over the watches to a very competent professional who is in charge of the restoration ... of this one and all the other watches I have shown and that I will continue to show.

·
Registered
63 Posts
In this case the dial was/is in very good condition. If you had restored it, this time even I would say you ruined the watch :D
It looks great as it is!
One of these days I also have to find a good Longines for me!!! :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In this case the dial was/is in very good condition. If you had restored it, this time even I would say you ruined the watch :D
It looks great as it is!
One of these days I also have to find a good Longines for me!!! :)
Pedro...
This watch was bought online .... completely blind for 90 Euros. In the restoration I spent about twice as much ....
Good luck ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts