WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been 3 years since I came on this forum with my single nos squale 50atmos and I've brought and flipped alot of watches in that time o| now it's time for a break
I've always felt uncomfortable when the collection (god I hate that word) has gotten to big
just before Christmas I brought a sif nart and said to the wife no more unless a doxa comes up at a fair price well one did
so here's the bunch I've got now my magnificent 7 wont go any higher so this is me for now maybe forever who knows

Registered
Very nice! A little bit of every thing for every season馃槂

Registered
Rolex GMT Master II 16710
Rank them in accordance with what wrist time they get? I would have a very tough time with 7 watches that have such similar aspects in justifying taking one off to allow the other wrist time. Sort of why my "collection" has stalled at 2 perhaps.

Sinn Moderator
You have a fine collection. However, to correct one thing you said, a collection can never be too large! Spoken like the true enabler that I am! :-d

Registered
Great collection, but why have so many similar type of watches, if I may ask?
I like the idea of a puck -type watch, a bronzo, a field watch, but then "too" many cushion case watches.

Don't get offended, these are just my opinions and please disregard them promptly.

Reactions: johnny action

Registered
You have a nice looking collection there! Thanks for sharing!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great collection, but why have so many similar type of watches, if I may ask?
I like the idea of a puck -type watch, a bronzo, a field watch, but then "too" many cushion case watches.

Don't get offended, these are just my opinions and please disregard them promptly.
No offence taken

yes three aquadives is probably too many and I have on many occasions thought about selling one but can't bring myself to do it,

plus I brought all three for less than the price of one so I count the aquadives as one watch lol

Registered
No offence taken

yes three aquadives is probably too many and I have on many occasions thought about selling one but can't bring myself to do it,

plus I brought all three for less than the price of one so I count the aquadives as one watch lol
:-d Excellent WIS reasoning!! :-!

Registered
Absolutely love the SIF!

Registered
No offence taken

OK now tell me where did you buy those 3 Aquadive a that kind of price!

Premium Member
Something ordinary
I see a strong appreciation for the micro divers!

Registered
Looking good, but whats with the collection too big non sense?

Sent from my fax machine using Tapatalk

Registered
No offence taken

And ive been waiting to find one at a good price!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Registered
Nice. The teal aquadive is my favorite of the bunch but theyre all winners!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts