WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aka my grail. Just arrived today. I bought it off a fellow WUS member. Overall I am very happy. It is in great condition. The only disappointing thing is not only do I need to bring it in to put some links back on, I might actually have to order another link or two, because I don't think the included links are enough for my wrist. So I might have to wait a few weeks to wear it out and about. Here it is with the diver extension extended.

How does this look to all of you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, how do I identify the exact model number of this watch?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Looks great! And people worry about watches being too small... What's your wrist size, btw?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Looks great! You may need to order an extra half link to get the bracelet to fit perfectly if two full links make it too long

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone. And thanks for the model number mycroft .

My wrist is 6.75, I think the size is perfect. IMO you want to see a link or two on each side. I don't like wearing a clock... I feel the smaller face is more conservative and versatile... It would look fine in dress clothes or at work for example. All of my watches are <39 mm.

I don't understand the desire to have a watch bigger than day 42mm but to each his own, buy what you like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts