WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Very nice coffo!!!|>

Congrats on this new arrival...absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite Anonimos. Got to love that Bronze case!!!:-!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Gorgeous watch, congratulations on the new arrival.

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Congrats! I kow how you feel I just got my Bronze Polluce yesterday :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Congrats! That new version looks fantastic. Love the new crown design with the Anonimo logo, and the cleaner dial appeals to me too. And that bronze...niiiiice :roll:

And Brice, one word: pics! ;-)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Stunning, I knew I should have picked up the Polluce Bronze!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Congrats! The watch looks great and I like the new case back as well. Wear it well and thanks for sharing. :-! You did forget the wrist shot though. ;-)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Complimenti. E' un bellissimo orologio, il migliore Polluce, a mio modestissimo parere, fatto fino ad ora. Wear it in good health.

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Congrats! That new version looks fantastic. Love the new crown design with the Anonimo logo, and the cleaner dial appeals to me too. And that bronze...niiiiice :roll:

And Brice, one word: pics! ;-)
Your wish is my command :) sorry cell pics don't do it justice

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Looks pretty badass to me! The patina on yours is sick and I like how the bezel is cleaned up. Must be pretty fun to have that one on your wrist!

Oh and thanks for the pics! They're tasty!

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Thanks. I want more patina and may use Steve Laughlin's technique to accelerate Patina.

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Thank you. That Nautilo would be awesome!!

If you want to accelerate the patina on yours, I can give you a technique that will do the trick in hours. Do it 2/3 times...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts