1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
I wish I could see them - I have no doubt they are HOT!!!

Good work expanding your already impressive and drool-worthy collection.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Good job!

Nice ones!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The camera picked up whatever dust and such were on the watches when I opened them. Sorry it shows up-- It looks bad. Didn't think they needed to be cleaned. I didn't really notice it until after I had taken the pics. I didn't want to retake them as I think the neighbor guys (maybe 5 of them?) were laughing at me from their window as their hermit neighbor lady took pics of a bunch of watches in the back yard! :roll:

·
Registered
273 Posts
dang, that is quite the haul! congrats!

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Great collection. :-! Those dust bunnies are allways lurking :-d :-d

·
Registered
705 Posts
Great collection! Mudman there is my favorite! :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,572 Posts
Wow, KWIATEK,

That's a nice collection! If you want to post the pic on the forum, copy the direct link code from photobucket an use the "Insert Image" icon (above in the message box box). Just paste the URL into the box that is asking for an image URL and click OK. For adding more pics repeat this sequence. It's something very simple once you have done it. Success !

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I thought I'd help him out. KWIATEK is great to deal with, BTW.

Here's the photos:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Wow, KWIATEK,

That's a nice collection! If you want to post the pic on the forum, copy the direct link code from photobucket an use the "Insert Image" icon (above in the message box box). Just paste the URL into the box that is asking for an image URL and click OK. For adding more pics repeat this sequence. It's something very simple once you have done it. Success !

Cheers,

Sjors
Actually Sjors...it's even easier b-). Just use the "IMG" code. If you copy/paste the code, the pictures will show. :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,572 Posts
Actually Sjors...it's even easier b-). Just use the "IMG" code. If you copy/paste the code, the pictures will show. :-!
Hi Topher,

I stopped using that, when the IMG code had an link included to Photobucket. I think I could shut it off, but I used this method for a long time now. I should use that again.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought I'd help him out. KWIATEK is great to deal with, BTW.

Here's the photos:
Wow.. thanks Topher! Came home from work to find you've fixed my cut/paste issue. :thanks
Once I master this I will post a few pics of my entire collection. You guys are awesome! Thanks for all of your help and advice! :thanks

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Always like seeing large watches on chicks. Dunno what it is....:roll:

Chicks rockin out with big watches & heels.....its this Super Polak's kryptonite b-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts