WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P4265901.JPG

Top row left to right: Davosa aviator Quartz (Swiss), vintage Red Zaria (Russian), Festina F6857/2 (Spanish), Henry London Knightsbridge ( British), Zeno Pilot Automatic (Swiss)
Bottom row left to right: Smith Everest (British), Vratislavia Pan-Africa (Polish), vintage Rotval (modified, Swiss), Lip General de Gaulle (French), vintage Omega (modified, Swiss)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Love it, lots of colour and shapes. My favourite is the red Zaria.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Very nice!
If I were shopping through your collection, my choices would be first, the Rotval for the color match on the strap and numerals...and that fantastic coin edge case, nice detail! Next would be the vintage Omega with the off center seconds dial, also like the strap on that watch. Then the Zeno Pilot Automatic, simply because it has a plane on the dial. LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice!
If I were shopping through your collection, my choices would be first, the Rotval for the color match on the strap and numerals...and that fantastic coin edge case, nice detail! Next would be the vintage Omega with the off center seconds dial, also like the strap on that watch. Then the Zeno Pilot Automatic, simply because it has a plane on the dial. LOL
View attachment 15848434
Thank you! I'm glad you prefer the Rotval, it is my favourite too! It is restored and modified. When I bought it it looked like this:

P1050729-6.jpg

Reactions: Mr Dennis

·
Registered
Rolex Explorer II, Omega Speedmaster, Heuer, Seiko
61 Posts
View attachment 15848386

Top row left to right: Davosa aviator Quartz (Swiss), vintage Red Zaria (Russian), Festina F6857/2 (Spanish), Henry London Knightsbridge ( British), Zeno Pilot Automatic (Swiss)
Bottom row left to right: Smith Everest (British), Vratislavia Pan-Africa (Polish), vintage Rotval (modified, Swiss), Lip General de Gaulle (French), vintage Omega (modified, Swiss)
There is no small collection. There is "your collection". It is the reflection of what you like! Enjoy all of them! Fully!

·
Registered
Tudor BB Heritage, Certina DS Podium Automatic, Vintage Tudor Oyster Royal, Vintage Garrard 9ct.
111 Posts
Nice collection. Plenty of colour in that one pic! On a side note, how's the Everest? Really wanted one of those. I was put off by all the negatives around the company owner rather than the watch. Still love to own one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice collection. Plenty of colour in that one pic! On a side note, how's the Everest? Really wanted one of those. I was put off by all the negatives around the company owner rather than the watch. Still love to own one.
Thank you! Nothing wrong with the Everest nor its owner for that matter. My experience with him was very nice. I own the version I of the Everest. I have a beautiful green Hirsch Liberty attached to it, I can recommend that strap wholeheartedly. They changed the Everest slightly in version II. If you prefer version I you might persuade me to selling..😉

·
Registered
Tudor BB Heritage, Certina DS Podium Automatic, Vintage Tudor Oyster Royal, Vintage Garrard 9ct.
111 Posts
Thank you! Nothing wrong with the Everest nor its owner for that matter. My experience with him was very nice. I own the version I of the Everest. I have a beautiful green Hirsch Liberty attached to it, I can recommend that strap wholeheartedly. They changed the Everest slightly in version II. If you prefer version I you might persuade me to selling..😉
Steady on there I'm a man of limited means!! This website gives me enough wants/needs/must haves! Glad the watch has performed well for you and the transaction was a good one. Nice to hear a positive.

·
Registered
244 Posts
View attachment 15848386

I'd be happy to have the smiths the vratislavia and that omega :) awesome collection!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
A very nice collection. Nothing modest about it. It’s original and you have great variety. I had a Henry Knightsbridge a few years ago. Nice watch, but I ended up cutting it loose as my need for dress watches went away. I really like that red Zaria. Very cool.

Questions:
What gets most of the wrist time?
What have you got against bracelets? 😂

·
Registered
465 Posts
Very cool collection. I like the Russian watch but am always afraid to pick up one in case I can't get it serviced.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts