WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my MTG-1000G today, and this is a gorgeous watch, one of the best looking of my collection IMHO. I will post more later as I have to get to work, but I wanted to be sure to thank thank a few people for their extremely generous help in a variety of ways from getting me the source for a great deal on this, to shipping it, planting the seeds in my brain to get it, answering questions about it, and assisting me on the fun task of adjusting the bracelet....Dragonjade, Topher, Whtshadow, Sspartan, SonnyD, and Natornate. You guys were all INCREDIBLY helpful, thank you very much. :thanks The adjustment went fine, and it fits great :-! In the meantime, here are some in the box and on the wrist shots, sorry about the poor quality. Youtube review will be taken soon, keep a look out

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Told you it would get there fast :-!.

Glad this all worked out for you :).

edit: If this had an LED light...I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
And now we wait for YouTube review...

Congrats Doug... you know I want one as well... :-!

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Doug, glad it finally arrived. It's a Beauty, and it
looks worth the price!!! CONGRATS, I'm sure
your going to Love it!!
Regards Sonny

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I think this is the happiest I've been with my entire collection in a while :-! This is one god looking, very comfortable watch.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Great news! :-!

Yours looks sweet too! Glad I was able to assist, both on the enabling, and providing you something to look at while you waited.

New we need to start working on Duke! b-):-d:-!

I find the lume is sufficient for my purposes. Not as good as some, not as bad as others. Compared to other 'dress' watches, it is good, and it is MUCH tougher.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I don't recall helping much but I'm glad I did and you're welcome. That watch is nice. I'm still waiting to see the first all black one. They must not be out yet. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I don't recall helping much but I'm glad I did and you're welcome. That watch is nice. I'm still waiting to see the first all black one. They must not be out yet. Enjoy.
If I recall, you have one of these, and posted a picture in response to a question I has, several months back. :think:b-)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
If I recall, you have one of these, and posted a picture in response to a question I has, several months back. :think:b-)
I do have one, had a red one too and sold it. Glad I could help you out.

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You also answered quite a few questions to help me decide on whether to pull the trigger or not.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
You also answered quite a few questions to help me decide on whether to pull the trigger or not.
Now I remember, shows how good my memory is.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
That is a very attractive piece Doug. Congratulations on getting it. I know you had to thin out your G collection to get this one. Looks like it was well worth it. |>

·
Registered
471 Posts
look like your grail has landed, Doug. wear it in good health |>

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Dougie, it must be huge as it makes your wrist look small:-d:-d
Congrats amigo on getting one of your grails, can't wait to see the youtube review!
Well done Doug, you deserve it mate!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Well, well, well... what do we have here? :-d

Many congrats, Doug! I know how much you wanted this one. :)

Please, when doing your YouTube review, give us a take of the countdown timer in action. I really want to see this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :-!

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just leaving the office, had some interesting lighting and took a shot, man, nothing like finding out your camera is capable of more than you initially thought :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Just leaving the office, had some interesting lighting and took a shot, man, nothing like finding out your camera is capable of more than you initially thought :-!

Dude...you're at the office way too late ;-).

Nice pic...my camera sucks with interior lighting compared to natural light.

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
look like your grail has landed, Doug. wear it in good health |>
Definitely is my grail, the CDT on an Analog is a 1st for me, between that, the atomic, solar, stopwatch, the looks, definitely my grail :-!

That is a very attractive piece Doug. Congratulations on getting it. I know you had to thin out your G collection to get this one. Looks like it was well worth it. |>
Was definitely well worth it Sili, lol it replaced the features that I sold

Dougie, it must be huge as it makes your wrist look small:-d:-d
Congrats amigo on getting one of your grails, can't wait to see the youtube review!
Well done Doug, you deserve it mate!
Definitely not the smallest watch I own, thats for sure. I shoot some comparison shots later and post them.

Well, well, well... what do we have here? :-d

Many congrats, Doug! I know how much you wanted this one. :)

Please, when doing your YouTube review, give us a take of the countdown timer in action. I really want to see this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :-!
Thanks Vintage, congrats on your Frog!!!! Wish we could had posted the same day, but I know how hard it is to hold out lol I will absolutely shoot the CDT in the review, it's pretty cool watching the seconds hand in reverse.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts