WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Outstanding photos, Bill. Great lume shots. :-!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Great pics and a cool watch!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Great looking watch and awesome lume shots SA_01 :-! . I really dig the one shot of the reflection on the table/counter top :p .

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Congratulations Bill. Another great find with terrific pics!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I can make sense of all the dials, pointers, and numbers on this watch except for the outer ring that goes from 1 to 24. What does it measure, and how does one read it? ...Come on...I'm waiting...(checks his watch).

Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
That is sweet, great watch you have purchased there, I really like it...congrats

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
It is a 24 hour indicator, the pointer has 2 ends, one for the 1st 12 hours and then the other side of the pointer is longer, reads the 2nd set of 12 hours...

·
11,867 Posts
Looks great|>, interesting watch.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Very cool watch. I've been looking for a nice large Russian aviator watch, and I'd like to get some details on this. Does Pacifichrono have a sales website? Just plain http://www.pacifichrono.com/ doesn't seem to work...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nick,

I think you're referring to the small dial on the left, correct? I understand that one. It's the outer ring of 24 numbers that I don't understand.

Mike

·
Registered
619 Posts
Resurrecting this old thread to see if anyone can offer an answer to mmaddux's question. I just bought one of these, and can't figure out the point of the outer 24 hour ring (other than decoration). It just kind of sits there looking neat.

Thanks,
Nathan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts