WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been looking for this model in LNIB condition and finally scored one. I put this DiModell strap on it and thought it looked pretty nice. I'm a happy camper now! Now to find a SS bracelet!
Thanks for looking:) Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I had been looking for this model in LNIB condition and finally scored one. I put this DiModell strap on it and thought it looked pretty nice. I'm a happy camper now! Now to find a SS bracelet!
Thanks for looking:) Dave

Yes, it is still possible to pick up Sinns with Lemania 5100 movement new, or in LNIB condition. I picked up a black 157 from the mid 90's this way a few weeks ago and I am extremely happy with this watch, but I have always been fond of Lemania 1873 or 5100 movements.

The Sinn/DiModell strap is also my favourite, it is sold as water-proof and while I would not use the strap regularly in the pool or sea, it not only looks good and - unlike some other straps - is very soft and feels extremely comfortable, it withstands also daily wear and tear very well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Nice pick up...love Lemania!!! A great find and an excellent strap choice. Stiff at first, but is becoming an old friend in a few weeks.

Wear it well, live long, and prosper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts