WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple pics of my Omega. I love it, it's exacttly what I've been looking for. Thanks to WML and everyone on the forum as well as the forum favorite AD for their help!

Sorry in advance for pic quality / lack of being embedded.:roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congrats. I think it's the greatest watch in the world! Nothing to do with the fact that I also own one.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys. It will be with me until the end but won't be my last!

I've seen some of the photos you've posted John, and I'm afraid mine don't really compare (cheap camera w/ bad inside lighting at night)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Great choice! It may well be the most popular Omega on this forum, and with good reason. :)

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I love mine and enjoy every time I strap it on. Congrats!

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Big congrats...:-!:-!:-!

Nothing wrong with your pictures..;-)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice job!

It still puts a smile on my face every morning when I put it on.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That sure is a handsome watch. I liked it the very first time I saw it in the Holbrook review picture with all the ice on it... http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/seamaster/smp.html
and I like mine better all the time. And it sure seems like a great value for watches with this level of craftsmanship. Enjoy! Best, John
I agree that for the level of craftsmanship, i feel like I got a bargain. I also enjoyed the Holbrook review several times before pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
That's a fine purchase you have made there. I have it's blue brother and really wish I had one of each. Wear it in the best of health!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTW, our favorite AD just got 10 of the 2254.50 into stock and it's possible (likely) he will not get more.

For those ineterested this may be a last chance to pick one up from him.:-!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you PM me the name of the AD? I am looking for this model. Thanks much.

Kent

>>>BTW, our favorite AD just got 10 of the 2254.50 into stock and it's possible (likely) he will not get more.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I am REALLY tempted to get the quartz model, but then I would feel bad for not wearing the automatic as much. My 2254.50 with PO rubber strap has become my main daily watch.

BTW, our favorite AD just got 10 of the 2254.50 into stock and it's possible (likely) he will not get more.

For those ineterested this may be a last chance to pick one up from him.:-!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts