WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said, I will increase my 5xxx colleciton. In addition to my Mastermind 5600 received last time, here are the latest batch of my 5xxx G's received yesterday.

DW-5200C-1:

Ron triggered me to buy this model. It is a collectible watch in the 5xxx series.

The condition is quite new.:-!

I believe 'F7' should be the original band.

My 5600B-3V:

Box.

Accessaries.

This is actually one of my dream watches in this series. I like the green colour and orange letters very much.;-)

You can see the colour tone of the band and bezel is the same. They are a pair.:-!

'F7' again.:-!:-!

It is like new and unused.:-!:-!:-! See, watch is not for wear.:-d:-d:-d

The brother two:

My 5600C-1V

It is big 'G-Shock' letter, '20 Bar' Japanese verison and 'Japan H' which I don't have so far (all my previous 5600C were 'Japan A', a rarer version when comparing with 'Japan H').

My 5025D-8JF:

Vintage, it is your fault.:-d:-d:-d
One for collection and one as a gift for my sister.;-)

Still can't take a good pic showing the mirror display.:-|

Group photo:

Hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,

Wah

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Hi Wah3,

That B-3V looks great, especially with the original band tag, very nice. Is the box original to the watch? Never seen that style box before. The 5600 with '20BAR' is the DW-5600C-1, the DW-5600C-1V is the '200M' version. Nice collection, and great pics as always.

Cheers, Greg

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi casiophile, thanks for your correction. You are my best teacher in 5xxx.:-!

I have no idea if the box is original. It comes from the Japanese seller.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Wow Wah, another magnificent spending spree. I like the green one very much as well. |> Thanks for sharing the photos.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Great collection and beautifully photographed. Thankyou :-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your appreciation my friends.:thanks

Actually one more 5xxx is on the way home. I have fired my missile to the 5025SP. Will post it once I received.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Thanks for your appreciation my friends.:thanks

Actually one more 5xxx is on the way home. I have fired my missile to the 5025SP. Will post it once I received.
no way, u got the Team Tough? no one here even got one. does it cost like $350? looking forward to it. great purchase, Wah !!!!:-!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Ah, the 5xxx series. Some very nice, some I do not care for as much.

I only have members of the 5600 sub series. Maybe someday. :think: Need to let the account rebuild a little after some recent purchases that are currently incoming. b-)

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
very nice collection you got there and real good condition an the hero dw-5200.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
The amazing Wah strikes again. Great additions. :-!

But tell us, Wah, wasn't the mirror display of the Ocean Gray DW5025 worth it? :-d

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just wake up and see more friends here again. Thanks for your kind words. I will continue to search some good G's and share with you (if I still have money:-d:-d:-d)

no way, u got the Team Tough? no one here even got one. does it cost like $350? looking forward to it. great purchase, Wah !!!!:-!
It is a bit higher than that.o|o|o|
I know it is over priced and is stupid enough to jump into it but I really have no choice. I actually like to know the look of the golden mirror display.:think:

very nice collection you got there and real good condition an the hero dw-5200.
Ron, it is your fault. You show your beautiful 5200 every day that triggered my pull.:-d

The amazing Wah strikes again. Great additions. :-!

But tell us, Wah, wasn't the mirror display of the Ocean Gray DW5025 worth it? :-d
Yes, the mirror display is outstanding. That's why I buy two.:-d

Now is 3:00 am. Need to sleep again and see you later.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts