WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a new Alpha submariner direct from Alpha, it turned up very well packed in a small box.
Inside of the box was ample polystyrene packaging and then the watch was wrapped in a good amount of bubble rap, then in the bubble wrap a nice green suede watch pouch.
The watch itself is very nice and for the money a good buy i think, it is running well and i have no problems so far.
There was one problem, with the strap. The strap shown was of a strap like a nato with stitching down the sides and looked very nice. Problem, sent me a strap that looked like some one had knocked it out in there shed.The strap was fraying within a good day to two days of wear.(I have posted pictures of straps, black strap on the right is the inferior product). I e-mailed the company and they appologised and told me that they were out of stock of the black but i could have a brown and a grey to make up for it free of charge! I must say they sent the straps straight out and within a week i had them.
I have been wearing the grey with my Citizen Pepsi and i think it looks great.
Overall very pleased with the service from Alpha and i would gladly tell people to trade with them.
Enjoy the pictures and any questions please dont hesiteate to ask.
Finally i have managed to secure my Dads Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, that he has used in the Special Forces and has seen some action. This is going to be my next little project and when i have the money i will try and bring it back to life.

Cheers guys..

Harry!

Attachments

·
Registered
25,408 Posts
Re: My new Alpha Submariner and some of my other watches..

Congratulations Harry :)

I have the same watch for 1,5y now, and it runs just fine |>

Nice collection btw, I especially like the vintage Zodiac :-!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: My new Alpha Submariner and some of my other watches..

Yeah that Zodiac is a beast!!!

Whan its done its gonna look the dangleys!

Thanks Reno

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Harry,

This is the second time within an hour I merged your threads. Don`t you think that one is enough ? If you want to add information to an existing thread just add that to your previous thread. Thank you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to add to it but it would not let me upload any more pics so had to start another, i am still not totally sorted on what to do on here so sorry for the hassle.
And as your so bothered maybe you could explain how to do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts