WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay:-!. Arrived today, at work. Waited until I got home to open it-- wasn't as hard as you might think, because it was so busy today. Just a few quick pics, sorry for the low quality:

·
Registered
121 Posts
This got Yamahakis vote in the "if you could only have one" thread. Was this a factor in you going for the aquagraph?b-)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This got Yamahakis vote in the "if you could only have one" thread. Was this a factor in you going for the aquagraph?b-)

Truth is I had decided to buy it a day or two before I saw that post, and also his video review in the dive watch forum. But you could say that those posts sealed the deal for me. I get a kick out of wearing the same watch as the venerable Yamahaki! He's a good example to emulate! (except I'd go broke trying to do so:-d)

PS: I should add: it was one of his pics of the aquagraph from awhile back that turned me on to the model-- so credit where credit is due, as they say. Thanks Yama!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
seth, a very sharp watch you have there. the styling is "futuristic" sci-fi--cool and modern--if that makes sense. :-!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
couple of more pics from today, in sunlight (well, a bit overcast for a few of them):

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congratulations !!!
This watch is one of a breed combination of Chrono and diver.
TAG did a very good job on this one:
Regular chrono pushers won’t resist beyond 200M…. But this TAG can resist 500M !!
It also got a Helum Escape Valve. (but to be honest, i'm not sure the helum "knows" it should exit from the valve rather than exit from the pushers.... just kidding.... )

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

·
11,743 Posts
Seth,

Nice Tag!! Now you will never wear that yellow Invicta again!!

Gary

·
Registered
439 Posts
One of my favs! Congrats.:-!:-!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seth,

Nice Tag!! Now you will never wear that yellow Invicta again!!

Gary

I think you might be right:) I put it back on the other day, and thought that I might as well sell it, even though I thought it was the neatest watch when I got it.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Re: Well bought

congrats...great looking watch...wear it well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts