WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Congrats, that looks awesome! Is this a new arrival today? Happy Friday!

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I know that the change to the AT styling is not to everyone's taste, but I sure love it. That is gorgeous. Huge congrats!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I know that the change to the AT styling is not to everyone's taste, but I sure love it. That is gorgeous. Huge congrats!
Ditto! I love the teck dial and think this looks superb |>

·
Registered
374 Posts
Beautiful! I have the same watch on the bracelet. I urge our fellow Omega fans to go to their AD or the Omega Boutique in NYC or elsewhere and look at the new AT in person. I was not sold on the teck dial from internet pictures , but I was wowed in person! The dial looks different in different light.

·
Premium Member
9,469 Posts
That looks great! I have the 41.5mm with teck grey dial, and I am glad to see that someone has finally got the leather for the stainless steel version. I have seen a gorgeous looking dark brown leather strap on the gold ones, but never on the stainless. I also like how it has the dark stitching. I got the dark brown for my Railmaster and it looks great. I am just thinking how it would look on my AT. Is yours the 38.5mm watch or the larger? I am really wishing that I had got the smaller one, now that I am into the smaller watch sizes.
Great look with your silver dial!
Cheers,
Carl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts