WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Finally got my digi camera working and took pics of my first G. The pics aren't the best but if anyone want to see more from different angles or more close up or whatever just ask. I have been asking question after question about this watch annoying some(Skyhook & Sjors) to name a couple but now I can post the pics.Like I said before these pics are blurred and not very good and kind of makes the watch look wierd and dirty so bear with me until I get better but more pics are available.Also I lost my papers and Bape bag in recent move I think I still have them but can't find right now thats why no pics. Any input of the watch would be great. (it better be) Hope you enjoy. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Very nice DougieFresh. Congrats !

Tell me, is it white or off-white/cream ? I've got a G-9000 Mudman that's off-white and the colour is very nice. I was wondering before I bought it how white it was and it looked whiter in the pics.

Is the Bape series inspired by the 'Planet of the Apes' films or something else ?

My first DW-6900 is in the mail but it's just the standard model.

:-!

·
Registered
128 Posts
congrats on the BAPE g-shock...

anyway, for those not in the know, A BATHING APE (BAPE, www.bape.com) is highly overrated, and one of the most overpriced "street" brands today, henced the $$ for their watch. Slap BAPE on anything and the price goes up with it; besides the hype that sells it, most of the BAPE out there isn't real, just like the $40 BIN BAPE G-SHOCKS on fleabay <|

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your concern but the website on How to..... is for the black Bape watch which they only made 1000 of white 2000 Black Go Ape on front white War 21st resist. I was burned twice b4 my new best friend was found i will be buried in this thing. Just the gold screen says REAL all the fake are silver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts