WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this new "sawtooth" around Thanksgiving and sent it out to have the case bead-blasted. Although ultimately I'd like to get a PVD finish on it, I think it's a damn fine looking watch now...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice.

How does one get their case "bead-blasted"? And do you know what the pattern on the face of this watch called? That's pretty nice too.

Those two inner crowns near the "6"? Do those retract out? What are their functions?

Sorry for all the questions. Nice watch.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Nice.

How does one get their case "bead-blasted"? And do you know what the pattern on the face of this watch called? That's pretty nice too.

Those two inner crowns near the "6"? Do those retract out? What are their functions?
The pattern is a carbon fibre effect, the 'inner crowns' are two of the screws that secure the outer shroud.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ah, the picture is gone, I know it's been a while but what do you think? I was looking at one on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Ah, the picture is gone, I know it's been a while but what do you think? I was looking at one on eBay.

Think about what?

And its probably gone because its been more than 7 years.

"He's just a witness"

·
Registered
156 Posts
The watch, I've heard good and bad about some of these watches and have always liked the look but just never jumped on one. And lol a thread from 2007, didn't look at the date close enough.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Classy look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts