WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't know for certain how much the bracelet is because I ended up buying the bracelet version of the watch and adding the leather strap + clasp later. But I recall that it was a lot more than the difference between MSRPs for the two versions. Sorry I can't be more specific.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hey, very nice. I'm not sure if you can get a bracelet alone, but it certainly won't be cheap. I just picked one up too. day 2 with it, actually. Here's an iPhone pic. Honestly, It looks great on my wrist in person, but when I take a wrist shoot, it diminishes its effect, for some reason.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
the problem is cameras can't capture the red correctly nor the black/brown dial correctly nor the vintage look of the lume... so it looks like an overexposed picture every time.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
View attachment 1485617
Just picked up this baby today...

I regret not buying it with a bracelet! Does anyone know how much a bracelet for BB is??
Easily the best pic. of the BB I've ever seen. (And I've seen some very good pics. by other members.)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Reactions: django99

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
L​ovely watch, great pictures.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes the bracelet is around $720 here in Australia which is more than the difference in retail prices for leather and bracelet versions...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Leather looks nice. Assuming you have other steel bracelet pieces, I'd keep it on leather. If your only watch then "maybe" consider picking the steel.

Looks good.

Reactions: django99

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't regret getting leather strap at all, I personally would never wear my BB in blacelet.
My chioice is leather for BB, it is a perfect combination.
If you are concerned about value for money, go with blacelet.
If not, it's a matter of your chioce.
I'm glad I got the BB leather, reall enjoy benefit of ceramic ball on the buckle [or claps.] either of them have this feature.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Such a classic watch. It is a reasonably simple design, but they really nailed it. I love the look of the leather, but it would be good to have the bracelet as well. Not sure how they justify $720 though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't regret getting leather strap at all, I personally would never wear my BB in blacelet.
My chioice is leather for BB, it is a perfect combination.
If you are concerned about value for money, go with blacelet.
If not, it's a matter of your chioce.
I'm glad I got the BB leather, reall enjoy benefit of ceramic ball on the buckle [or claps.] either of them have this feature.
Yeh leather looks good. I guess bracelet is more practical though. I'll buy the bracelet once I get sick of the leather strap.

·
Registered
162 Posts
every watch that is offered with bracelet, should be bought WITH bracelet.

always the retail price of the bracelets is higher thatn the difference between the different versions.

Here is mine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Bb is one of my favorite watches but I find the gap between leather and case too big so I will buy blue bay with bracelet

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 43 Posts