WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new Pelican 1120 case after watching a YouTube "Torture Test" video and decided to make it a travel watch case for my 3 favorite watches - A. Panerai Radiomir Black Seal PAM287, B. Breitling Super Avenger and C. Marathon Le Grande Plongeur (or JSAR) - which IMO cover all scenarios - Dress or Dinner Watch / Evening Out with friends / Day at the Beach.

I decided to get the bright orange case from Amazon. It comes with Pluck N Pick foam - which I cut to hold the 3 watches above.

Inspiration also from many esteemed members here who executed this idea to perfection!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Now all you need is a lock, steel chain and handcuffs! J/K. That's a nice setup you got there. Pelican cases are the ****. We use it at work for our high end items.

·
Registered
286 Posts
This looks like something I've been looking for. I would like to be able to fit 7 watches into a potential case, any recommendation off their website for model based on my size requirement? Also, how did you cut foam and how soft/ spongy was it? wondering in case i get one that's too deep and the foam turns out too thick to handle my watches. Thanks!

A

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.