WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a pic of my new acquisition! Couldn't believe the deal I got too.

At a local store (not Mustafa, for once) near Sim Lim Sq not too far from where I work, for S$103 (US$65).

Thanks for looking!

daniel
Singapore

Attachments

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I thought the green camo looks nicer, anyway it's just my opinion, and I'm now shifted to buying automatic watches
Make your mind up! :)

Yesterday you said, "I guess I will terminate my intention to purchase an automatic watch as I find that my vintage Seiko diver keeps losing several seconds every 5 minutes<|"

·
Registered
394 Posts

Yesterday you said, "I guess I will terminate my intention to purchase an automatic watch as I find that my vintage Seiko diver keeps losing several seconds every 5 minutes<|"
The fact that I'm currently studying makes my decision on whether to buy another G or an automatic harder:-S

·
Registered
8,522 Posts

well,

if people decide to buy ancient anachronism items, they should also expect them to work like so....:-D :-D :-D

regards, holger

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wanted to share a pic of my new acquisition! Couldn't believe the deal I got too.

At a local store (not Mustafa, for once) near Sim Lim Sq not too far from where I work, for S$103 (US$65).

Thanks for looking!

daniel
Singapore
Good price!
Could you PM me shop location please :thanks coz the last I saw @ Jurong was S$170...

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Re: I agree.... :) :)

Here you go!

daniel

thanks for the zeno basel pic.. i love that company but i couldnt remember the name.. they make a dope tourneau style with big arabic numeral that looks just like the frank muller . much appreciated! I think u got "BALL"s showin that other pic! haha

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, Sjors, it's hard to say...

The earlier (grey-white, Monster Dog-like one) had the better colour combination, but I don't like the reverse display. This new one (mud-brown) has the traditional greenish display and is much better for the eyes (well, mine, at least), but the colour combination make my wrist and arms look fat....

I wish I could have the grey with regular display. Heck, for THOSE times, I wear the Mudman!

daniel

·
Registered
919 Posts
Good deal for the price, congrats. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts