WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived form princeton watches. Man is thing nice! Will post pics later. Just out of curiousity, current owners what watch characteristic did you take note of first? Mine was the lugs>
Regards,
Joseph68

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
This thread is worthless without pictures!

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
nice thing about this forum is that we all have seen PAW 2000's or can go look it up, but it is our since of community that drives us to want/need to see another member's watch and congratulate, comment

no pressure or anything, Joseph but we will be forced to issue a :rodekaart
soon if there are no pictures, lol

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
:p:p:p:p:p:p A Pathfinder with standard lugs - that is really something:-!:-!:-!!! No fiddling around with ugly/non-fitting adapters. Is the case Ti too or fiberglass/resin-combination like on a G-Shock or other Pathfinders?

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Premium Member
7,749 Posts
:p:p:p:p:p:p A Pathfinder with standard lugs - that is really something:-!:-!:-!!! No fiddling around with ugly/non-fitting adapters. Is the case Ti too or fiberglass/resin-combination like on a G-Shock or other Pathfinders?

Greetings, Sedi :)
The case is resin. The caseback is Stainless Steel, so the only part of this watch that I can confirm is Titanium is the bracelet - rest is Titanium color. Unsure about the bezel - it is definitely metal (and does NOT rotate - thankfully), but what metal I cannot say.

HTH

·
Registered
990 Posts
so that is about the nicest Pathfinder setup I have seen in a while. That will make me re-think whether I get the Ti-bracelet or can a PAW2000 look that nice with the black case on a Zulu band.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts