WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized that there is a Straps forum, and don't know how to delet posts so I apologize for the multiple posts:
I just received my new Black Matte Finish Alligator Strap from Jeanna at Stone Creek Straps. I attached it to my Black Dial Tissot PRS-516 Automatic Watch.

I must say that I'm extremely happy with my new strap, and cheers to Jeanna for such an awesome strap and such amazing customer service! Jeanna promptly replied to my numerous emails, *believe me, I had a TON of questions* and she custom made it to my specifications. I even requested a specific 'grain pattern', and she did the best she could to match my request. "Shabash! Shabash! Jeanna!" In case you are all wondering, "Shabash!" means "Excellent Job!" or "Well Done!" in the Hindi language.

The strap is "substantially padded" at approximately 6mm at the lugs, as you can see in the pictures! This strap really ads substance to my Tissot PRS516 Automatic. It is also very comfortable, having being lined with pigskin. The original Tissot brown perforated strap just wasn't cutting it for me. This strap makes the watch appear way more expensive than it is. I feel like its a completely different watch, an awesome "beefed up" version!

It arrived in a very nice presentation box, with her business card.

Please view the pictures below, and believe me, these pictures DO NOT do the band justice at all....looks way better in person. If you're looking to get a custom strap done, I highly recommend Jeanna at Stone Creek Straps. She's one of a kind, and is highly skilled at what she does.

You can reach her at
[email protected]
or check her website at http://www.stonecreekstraps.com

Enjoy the pictures!

Thanks Again Jeanna! You're AWESOME!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts