WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I really dig the weird bezel on those. Totally unique, yet at first glance doesn't really stand out. Gotta do a double take on it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have one too. I love it as well. Easy to read dial, glows like a torch and a very fun tactile bezel. What I would love to know is what movement is in it. I never got a response back from Victorinox. Do you know???

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh yeah?? Just noticed that myself. Sure gives it a more sophisticated look. I might paint my bezel too. The magnified date window in the dial is an overlooked but way-cool extra. That was a smart idea. You get a lot of "bang for your buck" with this watch.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
No...they came like that... WOW i did not pay attention to that detail....maybe the former owner painted the numbers and markers on the bezel? it looks like its original from factory... I'm going to ask him about that ,I was looking the same model on the internet photos and I did not find any other like that. ????

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Very nice, solid looking diver! :-!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Movement is rhonda 715. a $12 movement. doesn't seem fair does it.....

·
Registered
8,993 Posts
I had the Black dialed version. Loved it but ended up selling it because I had several black dialed divers at the time. Purchased it because a co-worker had it with the silver dial. The orange sure jumps out, it is sharp. I am thinkin' I need to get the silver dialed one. Something to it.

Great watch! Superb heft, amazing crown, lume is phenominal, accuracy being a quartz was dead on on mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.