WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just surfing around to look for the new toy rcently, finally got the Big MM in mint condition with very very good price in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is really a shopping paradise. :-d and caused my pockets are always empty.:p

The built quality is outstanding. If they can replace the hardex crystal to Sapphire... replace insert to harder material... and the price is keeping just 1/5 of my DSSD... then it is perfect!

My movement can only keep +20sec/day. Just marginal.

Cheers, Daniel

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Nice pairing, Daniel!
The DSSD is one heck of a watch, as is the Seiko.

cheers.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I can't see the pics cause I'm at work, but if it is a MM300 then that is my kind of toy!! Congrats!! I just got mine a couple weeks ago and I am loving it.
Mine keeps a consistent +6 sec. per day! Love it. Mine says hi.

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Excellent choices! You've got some first class divers there.

·
6,961 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Marine Master Club!!!

Sorry to hear it's running +20 :-(
The movement clearly needs to be regulated.

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
502 Posts
My movement can only keep +20sec/day.
Daniel,

When was the watch made? The official specifications for that watch state that the daily rate should be between -10 and +15 s/d. If it's less than 5 years old, it might be worthwhile to try having it demagnetized. If it's older than 5 years, it might need servicing.

Congratulations on a fine watch! Use it in the best of health!

Here's my example. I gains about 8 s/d.

All the best,
Myles

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Amazing diver collections on this thread. The Marine Master is clearly, highly desirable.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Made in 2009, can it be caused by magnetization? If so, can be easy fixed? Thanks

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Just surfing around to look for the new toy rcently, finally got the Big MM in mint condition with very very good price in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is really a shopping paradise. :-d and caused my pockets are always empty.:p

The built quality is outstanding. If they can replace the hardex crystal to Sapphire... replace insert to harder material... and the price is keeping just 1/5 of my DSSD... then it is perfect!

My movement can only keep +20sec/day. Just marginal.

Cheers, Daniel

Hohoho...We can work on that sapphire wish of yours, my friend ;-) Know where to get one and I've been all kinds of inside the Marine Master already.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts